L2.NET Interlude-latest support

mpj123

Some people like mindless bannable botting, others like to have everything done perfectly and in control.

L2.NET's GUI is in a grand revolution... depends on your taste I guess.

The next update has some sweet new tools, basically the same tools as l2radar, tells you the target's class and shit...

Overall, L2.NET is a packet injector, botting software, spying and reporting software, scripting software, pvp bot, cp pot user... There is absolutely nothing that l2.NET cannot do... You could surpass anything you want. Heck you can even create your own JAVA GUI.

The maps are the same as walker's maps... I have no idea where your getting the "maps are bad quality" from... they have better resolution and a faster drawing rate. We even surpassed and created our own maps.

On top of that, you can use walker AND l2.NET together. L2.NET is also undetectable using the correct methods. L2Walker on the other hand has many detection flaws.

so its my computer because if i open 3 l2walkers everything stay OK but with l2net the computer run slow :S im going to check what do yo say about Undetectable and that . anyway an improvement on configs buttons and settings its would be great!

Well, I was able to run 10 L2.nets on a 3.0 GHZ Intel computer with 512 ram... I just didn't bother using the map and it was using 30,000 k. Everything ingame was perfectly fine.

On my quad core computer (L2.NET takes advantage of multi-cores)... I was able to run 10 IG L2.NET's with clients without problems, and another 20 or so OOG l2.NET clients...  8 gigs ram and 1 gig vid card.

Quit being cheap and invest in a decent comp :P

----------------------------------------

On a plus note, the autofighter is flawless next build, pickup bug is fixed, buffing is also flawless with reuse detections and such, and something brand new never seen in other bots is in the works. Your bot will soon be able to contour defined objects, you'll also be able to define... lets say 3 catacomb rooms and start botting, the bot will walk through the halls and continue on to the next rooms, clearing them out one by one, never getting stuck.

Im hoping to eventually get geodata in l2.net, never getting stuck on objects again.

But this could take a while, :)

On a plus note, the autofighter is flawless next build, pickup bug is fixed, buffing is also flawless with reuse detections and such, and something brand new never seen in other bots is in the works. Your bot will soon be able to contour defined objects, you'll also be able to define... lets say 3 catacomb rooms and start botting, the bot will walk through the halls and continue on to the next rooms, clearing them out one by one, never getting stuck.

Im hoping to eventually get geodata in l2.net, never getting stuck on objects again.

But this could take a while, :)

amazing info, i want to see that implemented

im using l2net since interlude, someday i will donate some cash for this great program maybe, i dont have credit card

take out as in remove?

File ==> setup

if you want the wave files... your ganna have to talk to slothmo for em :P