L2.NET Interlude-latest support

mpj123

I've downloaded the interlude version of L2NET(DataFiles_230b,L2Net231b) (i want to use it on an il server) and when I run it , it crashes with wrong DirectX version. I use Win 7 with DirectX 11 (I found it in dxdiag). Is DX 11 the source of the problem?

no, its because you need to recompile the interlude version to 64 bitWOW... The reason why interlude isn't supported is because its very outdated. Once the code was ported from interlude to ct1, everything was re-written to better code.

Its A possible to make a 1 key, what " Disable / Enedable " All bots " Toogle Boting "

- for example  "Page Up" Turn on Bot " Page Down" Turn off bot. ?

Or in this bot are some "" Secret Key For that? "

• 2 weeks later...

i did. i tryed to fake it with loopback adapter set to the real l2off server ip, then made l2net connect to some dummy address in internet (can't connect to the l2off server because its ip is now on my computer)  and then on the fly translating the dummy address to the real address on my router (iptables). L2Net: Login failed.

i'm curious if someone got it to work

I don't know where to post it, but I need some help with script, if any one can help?

I play in server, where player get some adena when they create character (interlude server), so I would start a shop with main char and does it's possible to make a script to bot, to make new chars (or new acc's, registration is auto), log in to game, target my main and buy something for all starter adena? I hope you understand me and I hope someone will help me. :s

its do-able look on our site for my auto create character code and loop is 7 times to make a character, log in each to gain the adena, drop/trade w/e to gain the adena.

On a side note, IL 379 released. Enjoy.... all key holders anyways