Lf Dev

Chorol

Looking for a DEV that knows how to create a G3 server with race wars all around. Meaning to be similar to l2 race supremacy (each race has a king & Queen). The server will be highly modified with custom skins and items (stats will be talked over via skype/discord with me and the staff) 

The dev will need to be able to implement those ideas in a server and ofc to add his own ideas to the same project. 

I know it sounds weird and newbie-sh but trust me it will make more sense ones I explain it to you.

If you are able to do something like this contact me on h.corolovski@outlook.com 

If payments are required that is not a problem as long as u are a dedicated dev that will be working on the project a given amount of time as agreed upon. If you are a part of a DEV team/group who create servers you are welcomed to pm me as well.

P.S- I apologies if this is the wrong are to post this in. If so can you please move the topic to the correct area. ty

• 2 weeks later...

actually i am the author of l2racesupremacy and i still got the project somewhere :P

the pach is from 2009 and its about 12k lines

Edited by BruT

Looking for a DEV that knows how to create a G3 server with race wars all around. Meaning to be similar to l2 race supremacy (each race has a king & Queen). The server will be highly modified with custom skins and items (stats will be talked over via skype/discord with me and the staff) 

The dev will need to be able to implement those ideas in a server and ofc to add his own ideas to the same project. 

I know it sounds weird and newbie-sh but trust me it will make more sense ones I explain it to you.

If you are able to do something like this contact me on h.corolovski@outlook.com 

If payments are required that is not a problem as long as u are a dedicated dev that will be working on the project a given amount of time as agreed upon. If you are a part of a DEV team/group who create servers you are welcomed to pm me as well.

P.S- I apologies if this is the wrong are to post this in. If so can you please move the topic to the correct area. ty

huh

is that custom enough ?