Donate Npc [Special Edition] V2

melron

I don't really see any special stuff. Its a 30 mins work.

Did someone ask your opinion?

Best donate npc around the maxcheaters.

Trusted + Helpful!

Keep up your work.

Thanks..

Did someone ask your opinion?

Thanks..

He's free to say his opinion,its an open forum.

I believe that you have to be friendlier with people if you want to sell something,talking like that isnt attracting clients.Good luck with your sales sir!

He's free to say his opinion,its an open forum.

I believe that you have to be friendlier with people if you want to sell something,talking like that isnt attracting clients.Good luck with your sales sir!

Im friendly when someone is friendly... When someone just post bullshits like 30 mins code etc, i will not be ... 

Also i really dont think that someone will not buy something "interesting" for him , cause the seller is not friendly.. who cares? (i am btw...)

Thank you sir :)

Edited by melron

Actually,that's how it works for me.

If the seller is a dick,i wont give my money to him.That's obvious sir.

Fine then :)

Actually,that's how it works for me.

If the seller is a dick,i wont give my money to him.That's obvious sir.

It's obvious for someone that doesn't know shit and his immature. If you're a serious person you wont give a shit for something else since the product is properly working. (the deal is a deal)

The thing that melron sells is worth 20 euro, it's not special but you're free to buy it if you want it. If you don't think that it worths 20 euro then you can read what he says at his topic.

There are 2 types of sellers. The one that will sell you plain air for 500 euro but he will treat you like king to take your sweet money and the other that he will sell you a specific thing for an equal amount of money but he wont sit and reply nicely to every pathetic kid that says all short of bullshiets.

AND the sad truth is that ppl will buy bubbles since they're gonna get licked and at the end everyone wants to get feeded with lies. So many things are overpriced here and you've come to this specific [WTS] topic that's not one of them.

If you have some sort of respect you won't reply further cause i'm not interested in spamming.

Edit: To add more to that, he is friendlier than the 95% of ppl here, providing help w/o asking money. So you're soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wrong.

Edited by IpotoniC

Cheap and Trusted seller.

I don't really see any special stuff. Its a 30 mins work.

you are a wannabe and liar.

p.s. the price is kinda low for html design and html design is expensive and costs much more, i wont even mention the coding side.

Edited by BruT

Cheap and Trusted seller.

you are a wannabe and liar.

p.s. the price is kinda low for html design and html design is expensive and costs much more, i wont even mention the coding side.

God bless you and your family

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...