Anti-Phx Suggestions

if you makeup stories in your head to explain why is everyone around wrong, it might be symptoms of mental problems.

If we add to that your constant and desperate need to seek for attention of random internet people, it start to looks like permanent trauma you try to fight.

Did your father put his sausage in tight place making you uncomfortable?

you know, we are anonymous, you can speak it up to feel better !

if you makeup stories in your head to explain why is everyone around wrong, it might be symptoms of mental problems.

If we add to that your constant and desperate need to seek for attention of random internet people, it start to looks like permanent trauma you try to fight.

Did your father put his sausage in tight place making you uncomfortable?

you know, we are anonymous, you can speak it up to feel better !

Didn't read sorry, thanks for write 4 sentences? i didn't even count the sentences i just saw them for half a second there. 

:-[  

rejecting help in need is not wise but often seen from people in depresion,

if you will wake up some day thinking there is no hope and wanting to end your suffering - remember my PM is always open for help.

if you cant block phx whats the point in the server? ronin/adrenaline will bleed you out.

if phx can't do it, nobody can, PHX is the lowest abstraction layer possible for packet hacking, the bots you are talking about work on a higher level, thus u don't have a clue what you're talking about.