high five [L2Off] Lineage.club

Lineage.club

last tales was 1,7k real online

old tales with "17k" online was 4,5k at prime time.

so yea, 500 online at low rate is pretty low, since u need like 2-3cps for 7 rbs just ;D

and this 800 online at serber is with dual boxes / traders

The thing with Tales is, if it didn't get those 1,7k on start, they'd never get it, because everyone knows it lasts for 2 months top, so if someone was to join 1 month after opening they'd miss half of the show.

On x2 rates it can, and I'm sure will, grow over time. I've been into game, they have an actual OFF files, the daily reward system is amazing, and people slowly start to gather in Giran already.

The thing with Tales is, if it didn't get those 1,7k on start, they'd never get it, because everyone knows it lasts for 2 months top, so if someone was to join 1 month after opening they'd miss half of the show.

On x2 rates it can, and I'm sure will, grow over time. I've been into game, they have an actual OFF files, the daily reward system is amazing, and people slowly start to gather in Giran already.

Ok i will say u this

if me want good serber, first i log ingame and check newbie locations / towns etc, if there wont be decent online, i will check forums

but idk if ppl rly want log at 2k17 to low rate if they see low population, and decent parties will leave soon bcs they will get bored of low online 

if there is 1,5k+ at start, its will be stable and geting more, but at 500-800 i dont think so, ppl prefer classic / mid rate , h5 low rate is bored

right now is 602 online and im sure there is more shops at giran

Yiu1QC6.png

Edited by AchYlek

Our server is running smooth without any problems or in-game issues that can't cause some loss. If players decides to leave and join another project they are free to go, but sooner or later they will come back on Lineage.club where they will find their characters same as they left them,  we do not plan to wipe nor to have "Fresh starts" as nowadays professional administrators, our launch date was 24 february and most probably you won't see a new launch date on our server.

We did not claimed to have 17k or 8,000 or other fabulous amount like other projects, we said the truth and we will keep telling the truth because it is the better way to do it, we have 600-800 online users on prime hours and we are very happy  to see that people actually are grateful to us for providing a unique high five platform without over powered donations, without lags, without childish staff without bot-fest as on the other projects you mentioned. 

Lineage.club is a decent server to join and to play but I am not telling this to you Achylek, because you are not a Lineage 2 player, you are a MaxCheaters Forum Troll-Player, this is the best farm-zone for you, farming posts is like keeping up the vitality on a h5 to you, of course you might not understand what vitality, high five and Lineage 2 means but it's no problem at all, the best thing you can do for this world is to keep people misinformed like "X project has 2 online, Y project has no anti-bot protection, Z project is best serber bcz tales paid me". We are used to see people like you and in fact they are very welcomed on our banned list, people like you or like JohnBoy13 that has absolutely no idea what Advertise mean, what Lineage 2 mean and if they don't see MaxCheaters big banner for  them means the project had no advertise campaigns, these kind of childish, no future earth living, untailed monkeys do what they know better to do, more exactly:
- Spam
- Lie
- Cry
- Off-Topics
- Non-constructive posts without sense and meaning

We can understand the jealousy, we cannot understand the stupidity, that's all I had to tell you, not because you constantly keep flaming my topic, just because you must understand where is your position in this world.

Of course this is my last post in quality of Administrator of Lineage.Club Project, we are glad to announce that from today our project will not answer any more on MaxCheaters thread, we are also glad to announce that we end our contract with Maxtor and its forums, we will not support the forum any more because it attracts just negative publicity, irony, frustrate child's spammy-posts.

Feel free to contact us on our forums:
http://forum.lineage.club

Post scriptum: We'd like to move this thread to Live Section and also lock it.

Best regards,
Lineage.club Team

:D i did not spam. i did not lie . i did not cry and my post is to inform people that will lose time joining your server since the community is low.i guess that you cant understand that a low rate server needs 2k+ to be considered stable and playable. your classic server used to have a decent amount of players in the start. then project failed due to rmters and your extra windows donations. this time you were unlucky cause you failed from the start. it is my opinion that this is a failure and most ppl will agree with me. on the other hand if you tend to believe that it is not then dont respond to my posts. simple as that.

If 50% of the L2 community was like you or johnboy we would still be living in caves  :kappa:

idk still if you played h5 low rate or no

there are 3 stages of players,

1 stage = nolifers / boters will rush fast  lvl., buy from auction top weapons, drop anakims etc. and gg wp.. they will leave soon (for ex. its 100 ppl from that 600)

2 stage = normal players, they will farm slow and log just at prime time ;D (its 200 ppl from that 600)

3 stage = no time players they will think server will be alive long time so they will just little farm per week  (others + traders)

and its will still change from time to time so online will stay same or drop

and h5 is most unbalanced at low rate, thats why ppl leave it fast, even another serbers

Edited by AchYlek

last tales was 1,7k real online

old tales with "17k" online was 4,5k at prime time.

so yea, 500 online at low rate is pretty low, since u need like 2-3cps for 7 rbs just ;D

and this 800 online at serber is with dual boxes / traders

4,5k never happen

with 4,5k you can't move

4,5k never happen

with 4,5k you can't move

prime tales did it,maybe a bit more than that,every area town was full you could barely click and full mass pvp eberywhere

4,5k never happen

with 4,5k you can't move

did u played there? just 2k was ppl at giran some aden etc,  300 chamber u was  waiting like 20min for entrance after he blocked it for hwid

it was second tales with full of boters , every location had 40-50 ppl

and at tw we did around 8k kills

Edited by AchYlek

• 1 month later...

Lb04wJA.png
Newbie Event

It's a help for all new players to accelerate the character's up growth on the initial stage of the game.
Taking into account our many years' experience we have made a comprehensive approach to this arrangement, and we believe that you will be satisfied with the new solutions.

Starting with 19th of April, for all newly created characters will be applied the bonus which will help novices to integrate the server's life and merge into it. The players who have taken a path on our server slightly earlier can also gain a profit from newbie event.

====================================================