interlude [L2J] L2 Newline

Newline

Objectic commentation is to say a thing as it is without add or remove any detail. 

Also you don't have time to write a topic yet had time to open a server, seem legit. 

Also if someone added the language 1 day after i made the sins or idk is no my problem, when i did the  sins there was no switch language menu. 

Even if you added it, again half of the site is in your language and also really? You make an international L2 server and prefer to start the site in ur language? Thats fail.

If you disagree with sins thats your right 

Quite interesting how much time and money you spent on lineage.. I hope you did a good work and you get the population you deserve.

Btw, any dates for opening or beta?

Quite interesting how much time and money you spent on lineage.. I hope you did a good work and you get the population you deserve.

Btw, any dates for opening or beta?

well exactly my thoughts. lineage 2 (league of legends style) doesnt seem that much attractive to me , but i guess it's too early to judge. good luck btw

well exactly my thoughts. lineage 2 (league of legends style) doesnt seem that much attractive to me , but i guess it's too early to judge. good luck btw

It actually sounds pretty good, and similar pvp-only engines already exist and have worked on L2 (see L2OvC or any faction servers).

But they need to make every pvp count for something on the long run, so that some aspects of L2 are kept. On league of legends for example you only play for elo, which gives you nothing in-game (except higher quality games the more elo). I hope I see some sort of 'farming' on this gameplay.

you might have even bigger success if you use Arena mode present in Grand Crusade (or there is separated client, not sure), client has lot of UI features for server like yours, there is even matchmaking :D

//edit:

Edited by AlmostGood