[Sql] Making Basic Sql Statements

Oh... and you 'PDF' is saying :

I will start with a tutorial about selecting data, but if you guys want me to make more for updating,

You want ur pdf make updates? :D

Its cool bro :D

Its just a pdf, i didnt say that this guide is mine as you see i didnt want to give credits randomly :) Maybe someone will find this useful, atleast i dotn sit and post on youtube thread or spammin like theres no tomorrow thanks by the way.

Edited by Sawadee

Its just a pdf, i didnt say that this guide is mine as you see i didnt want to give credits randomly :)

Maybe its true ill not go against this , but u could say that its not ur guide bla bla bla ...

Maybe its true ill not go against this , but u could say that its not ur guide bla bla bla ...

U are right i've made a mistake and forgot to mention that i dont own this guide, i will fix it :)

Atleast im somethin u cant even be a junk mate.

What im trying to make you understand is that here is a community and as in every other community before you share something, you must give the proper credits if its not yours.

You can't just copy paste someone's else guide even his "hi" and come here and pretend you made by saying "thank you everyone!". 

If your aggressiveness came as respond on the comment i said then you have problem my friend. There are some rules you can't just ignore them. Rules say "always give credits".

And its not the first time you did it, above i posted link of another guide you copied and pasted as yours. 

Beware your words toward me cause next time you're reported. 

What im trying to make you understand is that here is a community and as in every other community before you share something, you must give the proper credits if its not yours.

You can't just copy paste someone's else guide even his "hi" and come here and pretend you made by saying "thank you everyone!". 

If your aggressiveness came as respond on the comment i said then you have problem my friend. There are some rules you can't just ignore them. Rules say "always give credits".

And its not the first time you did it, above i posted link of another guide you copied and pasted as yours. 

Beware your words toward me cause next time you're reported. 

Beware mate you will share the same fate with dask, dont fuk with people randomly :) If i did a mistake or im wrong i could be punished by a moderator and theres nothing wrong with that but you are not the guy who will tell me what to do mate u are gettin aggressive not me. Next time ill give my pdf credits just to alter your ego a bit.

Edited by Sawadee