Yet Another Client Files Editor

Sdw

Hey guys,

We have been busy the last couple of days working on a client editor.

For now, it only supports Helios and High Five client for dat edition, but I'm planning to add Interlude tomorrow or so.

As I'm not really into client modding, what file is important for you, and which chronicles shall we support beside the one mentioned above ? I'm looking for the highest demand, of course.

What did it do for now ? Decrypt all dat files with proper format into XML, JSON or txt, and encrypt it back once you have edited it. (Have no idea how people managed to work with filedit so far) Also support to view content without decrypting.

Cheers.

Edited by Sdw

Hey guys,

We have been busy the last couple of days working on a client editor.

For now, it only supports Helios client for dat edition, but I'm planning to add Interlude and H5 tomorrow or so.

As I'm not really into client modding, what file is important for you, and which chronicles shall we support beside the one mentioned above ? I'm looking for the highest demand, of course.

What did it do for now ? Decrypt all dat files with proper format into XML, JSON or txt, and encrypt it back once you have edited it. Also support to view content without decrypting.

Cheers.

That swamp is waisted, trust me not worth the time you spend!

I didn't catch that sorry ?

Did that for ourselves afaik, didn't took more than a couple days, adding chronicles is a couple hours, so not much time wasted.

as for a something that people dont display interest in your topic has got plenty of views ;)

Because people are arrogance and stupid, they guy asked gently for an opinion but look at the comments such negative plebs here.

Edited by Sawadee