The Ronin Bot Beta - Working On All C6 & H5 Servers. (Averia / E-Global Supported).

skill3r

hmm i think first obstacle arrived, smartguard updated today and blocked the ronin on eglobal :okey: .lets see what happens now.

still working at smartguard h5

still working at smartguard h5

you think smartguard and the russian brigade gives a fuck about the EU javas they are supporting?They are fighting with Ronin at the E-Global front, because there is the real money and most online.

Edited by Reela

conspiracy theory much? :not bad: you watched one too many movies tho.

well there are skype conversation between pcoder(adr&smart author) and akumu(smart "coauthor"), that clearly show that pcoder has  different groups of customers, some of them arent blocked on servers where smart blocks, or admin paid for blocking.

Edited by L2AutoTools

well there are skype conversation between pcoder(adr&smart author) and akumu(smart "coauthor"), that clearly show that pcoder has  different groups of customers, some of them arent blocked on servers where smart blocks, or admin paid for blocking.

gj sherlock, you finally found out world is not fair and there will be always more privileged groups :D

gj sherlock, you finally found out world is not fair and there will be always more privileged groups :D

They can only do that kind of shit because it's the only bot in the market right now.

If we have more stuff to choose from then they will have to provide a better service and stop the shady shit.

well so far so good, smartguard updated and blocked Ronin on eglobal earlier today but its already working again :not bad:

Edited by Reela

today was issues with update w10 and ronin, after few hours it was fixed..  waiting for final version :(

Edited by AchYlek

post here after ronin is fixed, wonder how well they will do :D

it was fixed over night it seems, i dont know when exactly i was sleeping.that determination you talked about those guys might just have it.

Edited by Reela