Preview

Full

http://prnt.sc/dp1bi7

Npc

http://prnt.sc/dp1bc2

:<>:<>:<>:<>:<>:<>:<>:<>:<>:

Credits : Me (CTGavesT)

Download Link

http://www.4shared.com/rar/SGG3EBk_ba/RedElf_By_CTGavesT.html?

:<>:<>:<>:<>:<>:<>:<>:<>:<>:

• Upvote 1

is my frist npc

Well you should really fix the texturing problem. Is ugly. I can't really lie and say is ok when it look like 1 min work for a localhost server. 

If someone dl and use this probably the server is frozen shared and the owner a brainless br who can't even type properly english and close the server after 2 hours.

Work more on texturing and once u make something cool share it and i'll also give u a ++   :-[  :-[

min akous kanane ine poli kalo 

Stupid greek writting greek into a EN topic. <---  :-[

ok I will try :D the effect is ugly or npc or both?

The effect

Stupid greek writting greek into a EN topic. <---  :-[

The effect

greek lang should be the international lang , just some stupid fucks published shitglish 

kappa

Well you should really fix the texturing problem. Is ugly. I can't really lie and say is ok when it look like 1 min work for a localhost server. 

If someone dl and use this probably the server is frozen shared and the owner a brainless br who can't even type properly english and close the server after 2 hours.

Work more on texturing and once u make something cool share it and i'll also give u a ++   :-[  :-[

the only ugly thing here is your tryhard ego mate.

the only ugly thing here is your tryhard ego mate.

If retardness were metal, we would build a bridge from here to moon just by using yours.

Not only i said my opinion but as i saw in your armors and your server you're just a stupid kiddo. So right now i m speaking to a low IQ japan kiddo. 

I feel offensive with my self. Idk why i do this.. 

If retardness were metal, we would build a bridge from here to moon just by using yours.

Not only i said my opinion but as i saw in your armors and your server you're just a stupid kiddo. So right now i m speaking to a low IQ japan kiddo. 

I feel offensive with my self. Idk why i do this.. 

U raised your madness level over the roof mate, and that happened because i told u that u are an egoist greek pleb, instead of trashtalkin to me just go eat your shoes its better than starving.

U raised your madness level over the roof mate, and that happened because i told u that u are an egoist greek pleb, instead of trashtalkin to me just go eat your shoes its better than starving.

Egoist maybe but at least i don't fail with a simple L2 server like you rofl. Return to your cave homo erectus cause not only you came here to tel lme that im trashtalking when i just say gently my opinion

and provoke him to make it better but you're being ignorant and stupid by saying that i trashtalk when u just came here to trashtalk on my comment. 

Ps. Adios little japa boy Rofl

Edited by AccessDenied

Egoist maybe but at least i don't fail with a simple L2 server like you rofl. Return to your cave homo erectus cause not only you came here to tel lme that im trashtalking when i just say gently my opinion

and provoke him to make it better but you're being ignorant and stupid by saying that i trashtalk when u just came here to trashtalk on my comment. 

Ps. Adios little japa boy Rofl

Honestly i didnt even read what u wrote mate cause i know its trash like your face, but im gonna forgive for this time cause parents always forgive their children.

Honestly i didnt even read what u wrote mate cause i know its trash like your face, but im gonna forgive for this time cause parents always forgive their children.

I won't talk but this: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/200071-l2j-l2emora/?do=findComment&comment=2534600

Ps. bye i won't spam more here. (SweeTs clear the topic if you want)

Edited by AccessDenied

no point to argue, he's confirmed greek pleb with gypsy roots, here's just one of his victims, god knows how many more wallets he stolen.