Help With Auto Vote Reward Or Individual (Npc)

hunterl2

Question

Hello everyone . I need some help with my sever  autovote reward code and i want to install an npc votemanager from this forum.

If there are people that can help me please  let me your skype or something

Hello everyone . I need some help with my sever  autovote reward code and i want to install an npc votemanager from this forum.

LEL just LEL. 

Or you post code and ask help or you literally ask for someome to make - code a system and install it on your PC just to avoid pay them.

Also with name hunterl2.. you aint go far.

LEL just LEL. 

Or you post code and ask help or you literally ask for someome to make - code a system and install it on your PC just to avoid pay them.

Also with name hunterl2.. you aint go far.

Check when i registered on this forum....... the name has nothing to do with your thaughts. I have the code installed i just need some help on it . Dunno why but  the server don't read hopzone/topzone  votes even with totalvotes ( the java codes are right and up-to-date).And about npc individual vote i have it from this forum ..is not like i ask for some1 to make a new one.I  just need help to addapt it ( add it) to my server because somewhere i get an  error.

Sooo conclusions?   

You can download npc from my share and you will understand how it must added on your files...is only one votehandler.java and configs nothing else and difficult..

Sql too

Check when i registered on this forum....... the name has nothing to do with your thaughts. I have the code installed i just need some help on it . Dunno why but  the server don't read hopzone/topzone  votes even with totalvotes ( the java codes are right and up-to-date).And about npc individual vote i have it from this forum ..is not like i ask for some1 to make a new one.I  just need help to addapt it ( add it) to my server because somewhere i get an  error.

Sooo conclusions?   

When you ask for help at least post some code, don't go so generaly, you simply want someone code it for you. It's fine just admit it.

If you wanted help u would post your code and ask for help and say the problem also. Am i wrong?

When you ask for help at least post some code, don't go so generaly, you simply want someone code it for you. It's fine just admit it.

If you wanted help u would post your code and ask for help and say the problem also. Am i wrong?

You have read it wrong..he want someone to help him to add the code he found already...

You have read it wrong..he want someone to help him to add the code he found already...

Your right somehow i already have the code for autovote reward but it doesn't read the votes . And yes Reborn i want to add your npc but i get an error

Your right somehow i already have the code for autovote reward but it doesn't read the votes . And yes Reborn i want to add your npc but i get an error

first post here your error and tell us what sources you have...

I would rape you both but i'm good so i won't.

This is not a forum so people add you on skype and enter in your PC to add your codes no matter what.

Here is a section that we help people. If you can't add your code, watch a tutorial. If you have problem with methods or e.t.c

post the code and photos and we help you.

You want someone enter your pc and add the code? Pay. You want do it on your own with our help? Post me the code in pastebin, post images and then we talk.

Also you come with a topic and no code saying the code doesnt read votes, let me smell my nails to detect the proble,

Here is a section that we help people.

Whats wrong with you Access? Why are u so aggressive?

The guy just asked help for some things that he dont know.. if this is not the right section then which is?

Its simple, You know the answer and you want help? do it... no? go back then or idk... but for sure dont blame and dont judge the things that u didnt understand well...

Cmon now...

You can just say what you want with the right way not like this... 

wtf??

p.s wanna find some topics arround there in help section from people who ask video/tutorials how they can build l2 server and people helped him?

Edited by melron

Whats wrong with you Access? Why are u so aggressive?

The guy just asked help for some things that he dont know.. if this is not the right section then which is?

Its simple, You know the answer and you want help? do it... no? go back then or idk... but for sure dont blame and dont judge the things that u didnt understand well...

Cmon now...

You can just say what you want with the right way not like this... 

wtf??

p.s wanna find some topics arround there in help section from people who ask video/tutorials how they can build l2 server and people helped him?

I'm aggresive toward anyone who ask for help but no provide DETAILS. Get it?

As i said this is a help section. How it works?

You post some code, you ask for help. You don't come in and say my code no work help me! 

Not only you prove that you're immature but you also waste other's time who are aiming only in helping others.

I clicked here and waiting to see some code and the error or the problems to help him and what i see?

I can't add my code, add me on skype help! 

Post the question in a proper way and you will receive as much help someone can provide. 

Look a fucked up Question:

Nop. things no work like this. 

1. Post the whole code.

2. Tell us what is not working

3. Profit. 

Welcome in 2k16 where we own even tutorials on how to have sex.

So next time before you comment about me take a step back throw your self against a window and write a comment, cause im in top 20 people who help everyone in this community

and no just flame around. The fact that i seek for a proper way of question is not my problem, is their problem and in the end i was joking if you can't get the joke no my problem this time.

:-[  :-[  :-[  Kiss !

Ps to the owner of the topic, stop licking around and post the actual code and tell us what is not working. U said it doesnt get the votes. post the damn god 3 hours now a topic without sense.

Edited by AccessDenied

Access go fuck yourself you piece of trash.

This section is MEANT to be used from people that need help.

Get that. People can [REQUEST] everything.

Now if someone will pop up and help them is a different story, but i am just sick of seeing you in every single post taking the piss.

Stfu already because you are not any better either.

PS 1: Love how your name is AccessDenied and you are talking the piss about his name.

PS 2: Bad attitude is like a flat tire, you can't go anywhere till you change it.

Piece of trash ? You think i'm xdem and ill sit and argue with you? You mad :3 ?  :-[

I love how you never helped anyone unlike me still you have an opinion.

Don't trashtalk toward me cause you are a total zero in this forum, you don't even help. 

Go find people who flame all the time  in private server section and tell ur shit stuff at them no to me. 

You just proved how immature you can be for blame someone who just ask for MORE INFORMATION and no deny any access on asking help. 

But i guess you woke up in bad mood today so its ok i feel your anger rofl

Oh just to shut everyone's mouth: 

Your anger and your shit trashtalking words came up because i wrote this: 

In other words, you have problem? Post your codes. 

Proved how immature you're all for saying someone "Go fuck your self" because he need more infos in order to answer the question.

Also fuck off elfo we both know that 99% of kids nowadays wants everyone work for them and no actualy helped.. you know that but u dont like me so u try say ur shit that won't affect me anyway

Have a nice day  :-[ Oh and who is better and no only you and xdem tend to compare selves to show off. Like i came and said im better rofl im dying laughing here

Edited by AccessDenied

I'm aggresive toward anyone who ask for help but no provide DETAILS. Get it?

As i said this is a help section. How it works?

You post some code, you ask for help. You don't come in and say my code no work help me! 

Not only you prove that you're immature but you also waste other's time who are aiming only in helping others.

I clicked here and waiting to see some code and the error or the problems to help him and what i see?

I can't add my code, add me on skype help! 

Post the question in a proper way and you will receive as much help someone can provide. 

Look a fucked up Question:

Nop. things no work like this. 

1. Post the whole code.

2. Tell us what is not working

3. Profit. 

Welcome in 2k16 where we own even tutorials on how to have sex.

So next time before you comment about me take a step back throw your self against a window and write a comment, cause im in top 20 people who help everyone in this community

and no just flame around. The fact that i seek for a proper way of question is not my problem, is their problem and in the end i was joking if you can't get the joke no my problem this time.

:-[  :-[  :-[  Kiss !

Ps to the owner of the topic, stop licking around and post the actual code and tell us what is not working. U said it doesnt get the votes. post the damn god 3 hours now a topic without sense.

relax access,

I agree with your post ... he should post his problem code/screen or smt

but i disaggree with the way u talk... You know him personal?

The thing that your knowledge is bigger than him (and than mine) is not giving you the precedence to talk like this...

Just tell him how he should post his problem to get the correct answer ...

Its like you get new job as barwoman and the owners insult you because you dont know a drink.. its funny, isnt?

Kisses  :-*  :-*  :-*

Edited by melron

relax access,

I agree with your post ... he should post his problem code/screen or smt

but i disaggree with the way u talk... You know him personal?

The thing that your knowledge is bigger than him (and than mine) is not giving you the precedence to talk like this...

Just tell him how he should post his problem to get the correct answer ...

Kisses  :-*  :-*  :-*

I'm relaxed, you think im not relaxed? Others like Elfo come in and attack for no reason. 

Also who spoke for knowledge, oh god... you and elfo really take a break..

let me make this clear:

I JUST WANT MORE INFOS WHEN SOMEONE ASK A QUESTION

how is this translated into your ears as "im better" rofl 

Edited by AccessDenied

I'm relaxed, you think im not relaxed? Others like Elfo come in and attack for no reason. 

Also who spoke for knowledge, oh god... you and elfo really take a break..

let me make this clear:

I JUST WANT MORE INFOS WHEN SOMEONE ASK A QUESTION

how is this translated into your ears as "im better" rofl 

Im not judge only you, but all of you here in this forum...

As i said the thing that u are better in some cases of L2 L3 or i dont fucking know it doesnt give you any point get it?

It is a help section and  the phrase "im better" here , in mxc comes like , Dont speak! i am better than you.

Am i wrong? 

Look arround you the people who know better how to code or something they are talking like Bosses and let the minions creating new topics with their problem

And you? 

I already told you that i aggree with the thing that he didnt paste some info about his problem ....

Lets end this since its offtopic...

Edited by melron