How,when and why did you started play l2?

It was after MU, it was the first 3D MMORG I ever played and was so much fun at C1 :'(

Now things have changed, it is more of a lifestyle to play l2 instead of having fun

Well... there are a real world out there... look to your window.... do not restrict your life to l2

i started before 4 years when i went with a friend to a cafe and i wanted to play nfs and when my time was off i asked my friend who was palying l2 what bullsh1t is this one other day i went again to the cafe to play again nfs but i bored and i wanted to try this game i started with elf mage on e-global and from then i wanted all the time to play l2 and i wanted to make duals and because i was thinking that a human with duals would be nice i made a human and i had the dagger and sword when i logged and the funny is that i asked someone from my net to make with this sword and dagger duals and what happened a kick on my ash and out of the cafe :P

started about 2 years ago.

how? my neighbour was playing l2 and when i get internet in my house he give me L2 and some items at start :P

why? first just for check, but when i check i start play for fun(pvp,pk ofc) :D

A real life friend show me l2, 3 years ago.that was the end of my social life ^^(jokin'):P

Joking? hum... maybe yes, maybe not... but i believe if you say it was the end... a lot of ppl i know are so addicted that brake with girlfriends and never go out with friends.. only l2 -.-

When i'm play Counter-Strike 1.5/Diablo 2 Expansion, my friend KunratH show to me Lineage2 C1, and i give a change to the game. The year... i think is 2002, today, i play everytime all chronicle, because i like a lot. :P