L2Net Installation Problems

subbe

Hi guys. I have problems setting up my l2net bot. Im going to use it on Freya¨s official channel, but since the l2.exe file does not exist any more (?) i cant start the game from l2net.exe. I start to wonder if the bot is outdated? Since I see a lot of other posts about adrenaline.. If anyone could help me, that would be great. I recently posted on the "how to setup l2net lg guide", but no response:

The newest l2 does not have l2.exe? I cant find it anywhere.. I tried to set it to .bin, but it just opens in notepad with a lot of text.. So what to do here? I also tried using this path: C:NCLauncher\NCLauncher.exe

I got the E03001 error when i tried to lunch the game through l2net.

01.27.45 :[client -> bot gameserver : using port 7777
01.27.45 :[client -> bot gameserver : waiting
01.27.45 :[client -> bot loginserver : waiting
01.27.35 :[loaded saved enterworld packet
01.27.35 :[loaded saved blowfish list
01.27.35 :[loaded saved gameserver list
01.27.35 :[loaded saved server list

Hi guys. I have problems setting up my l2net bot. Im going to use it on Freya¨s official channel, but since the l2.exe file does not exist any more (?) i cant start the game from l2net.exe. I start to wonder if the bot is outdated? Since I see a lot of other posts about adrenaline.. If anyone could help me, that would be great. I recently posted on the "how to setup l2net lg guide", but no response:

The newest l2 does not have l2.exe? I cant find it anywhere.. I tried to set it to .bin, but it just opens in notepad with a lot of text.. So what to do here? I also tried using this path: C:NCLauncher\NCLauncher.exe

I got the E03001 error when i tried to lunch the game through l2net.

01.27.45 :[client -> bot gameserver : using port 7777

01.27.45 :[client -> bot gameserver : waiting

01.27.45 :[client -> bot loginserver : waiting

01.27.35 :[loaded saved enterworld packet

01.27.35 :[loaded saved blowfish list

01.27.35 :[loaded saved gameserver list

01.27.35 :[loaded saved server list

u cant run it through launcher afair u include the l2.exe or l2.bin in the setup for IG, also for OG i dont know if there is any version of l2net for freya as it worked IL H5 and GoD, the gracia option or something a version had issues on the packets and constantly was crashing.

But adrenaline bot works on all channels? -im only gonna use it on "freya" but, maybe "chronos" too after leveling my first char to lvl 104 :)

And the problem is still that there is no l2.exe. How to solve this? -the current startup file is: NCWest\NCLauncher\NCLauncher.exe.. Should i use this? In l2net and/or adrenaline.

Edited by subbe

But adrenaline bot works on all channels? -im only gonna use it on "freya" but, maybe "chronos" too after leveling my first char to lvl 104 :)

And the problem is still that there is no l2.exe. How to solve this? -the current startup file is: NCWest\NCLauncher\NCLauncher.exe.. Should i use this? In l2net and/or adrenaline.

run a client and see from ur processes what file is running it and with what parameters

excluding fact that NCw uses auth token generated by launcher and that L2Net doesn't support any of last 10 chronicle updates, it wouldn't work anyway cuz of gameguard updates.

excluding fact that NCw uses auth token generated by launcher and that L2Net doesn't support any of last 10 chronicle updates, it wouldn't work anyway cuz of gameguard updates.

So no bots work on the official freya channel? If any, wich one will work? I dont mind paying for it.

So no bots work on the official freya channel? If any, wich one will work? I dont mind paying for it.

if u want bot, u need pay for it, now there is not free bot anymore 

run a client and see from ur processes what file is running it and with what parameters

It says its: l2.bin (when i use "ctrl+alt+del", "right click" on lineage2, "go to folder")

But when I choose l2.bin to open with l2.net, it opens in notepad....

So what to do?