high five [L2J]L2Redmoon

L2RedMoon

me got key, i sold adenka, i gave him back money for key, profit?

so u pay for key, dont say u have it for free :D just u sell adena and items after got hero  like 90% of players :happyforever:

so u pay for key, dont say u have it for free :D just u sell adena and items after got hero  like 90% of players :happyforever:

nu me not pay, i have friends everywhere :( they gave me key and after i gave them money from l2

me was selling adena since first day, but it was 2k14/15 times

nu me not pay, i have friends everywhere :( they gave me key and after i gave them money from l2

????? its online game, and like 98% of online games ppl sell game "money" for real eurosky xD wtf

Edited by Anitah

????? its online game, and like 98% of online games ppl sell game "money" for real eurosky xD wtf

I mean "money from l2 aka euroski"

w/e its not 98%, its like 10-20% ppl of l2 who selling adenka for euroski

Plox adenka ma frand :O

its not vercetti lol,  linezeus was mouse. 

qh0Nj4J.jpg

achylek stop defend vercetti, we all know who was behind linezeus, vercetti failed hard in this year :))

better stay in interlude area vercetti, h5 is not for you anymore, u greedy bastard

achylek stop defend vercetti, we all know who was behind linezeus, vercetti failed hard in this year :))

better stay in interlude area vercetti, h5 is not for you anymore, u greedy bastard

hm, its 2k16 you already opened like 50+ serbers, and even you failed fucking lionna at start like 98% of your servers, 

you had good server just redemption (now i dont know if there was stalonka also) and destiny (with sorin) others servers where you was alone u failed so hard.  

so dont flame him, since you are more greedy than him..

also you was the most corrupted gm at tales (you know im right, so dont talk bullshit) 

Edited by AchYlek

hm, its 2k16 you already opened like 50+ serbers, and even you failed fucking lionna at start like 98% of your servers,

you had good server just redemption (now i dont know if there was stalonka also) and destiny (with sorin) others servers where you was alone u failed so hard.

so dont flame him, since you are more greedy than him..

also you was the most corrupted gm at tales (you know im right, so dont talk bullshit)

:O hater