2 Servers In 1 Ip

sotid

Question

So I finished up my first server and I copy pasted "gameserver" file and renamed it gameserver2 to open a new server. Registered the second hexid to gameserver2. Now how do I actual open the second server cause I logged in and the first server is on and the server is down. And what do I have to do to the navicat to make changes to the second server without spoiling the tables of the first server.

10 answers to this question

Em ok sorry for wrong section I would appriciate it if someone move it.

ok but will the login read the name of the second database cause I dont want to make new login configs . you know when I run the 1 server both of them will run.

You have to make it gameserver 2 change ports from 7777

To 7778 examble make new hexid paste the folder into server file run login and 2 gameservers cs..

Ok so far so good , I made second gameserver named it gameserver2 changed the 7777 to 7778 and logging in normally. but still I have 2 option for the same server at log in. I guess I have to make a new database as aressea said but how it will read from the new one as long the log in files are connected to l2jdb . and how can I make a new hexid for the new database as long it is registering to the old one, so I wont log in to the same server.

I already did that with another hexid and it logs in to the same server. And as long I have the "l2jdb" name at log properties when I make new database it doesnt read from the other and I already put the hexid.

My problem is how to make the gameserver2 read and send  info from l2(newdatabase) and not from l2jdb(old one) as long I can only register a second hexid from login that has l2jdb paths.

Edited by sotid