.donate Source

Deathboss

• 2 months later...

To many unnecessary things, don't make it complicated simple is better. people donate via web they select char they receive items. done.

But anyway the command is very easy to make (although i don't know how to do it no java knowledge)

1 Trigger from web a table on database that the user donated and has to receive X Points.

2 Check the table at java

3 Create items.

Edited by Snoopi

whats your price? I've coded the original .donate you're talking about

No you didn't. Originally it was on Pride, then another dude did it and sold it here with a complicated email reading way, and then i did it with the API. You came after all that.

No you didn't. Originally it was on Pride, then another dude did it and sold it here with a complicated email reading way, and then i did it with the API. You came after all that.

Guess who coded it for pride for ingame items. I was at university back then

Guess who coded it for pride for ingame items. I was at university back then

It wasn't you that's for sure. You can claim it was but it wasn't and we both know it.

It wasn't you that's for sure. You can claim it was but it wasn't and we both know it.

You know shit, I've coded the whole parsing to the database and from there the ingame for pride 5 years ago, they already had an webservice XML that would retrieve donates straight from paypal (I don't know their excact method but its an easy guess)

Past few years I've coded .donate with javax api that most russian servers use. Aka .donate

this is what got me into l2j

Edited by xxdem

You know shit, I've coded the whole parsing to the database and from there the ingame for pride 5 years ago, they already had an webservice XML that would retrieve donates straight from paypal (I don't know their excact method but its an easy guess)

Ofc you did :D

Anyway, don't overcomplicate your stuff.

Simply use the paypal api to check if the payment was successful and if it was use the callback to give the items straight to the player.

Ofc you did :D

Anyway, don't overcomplicate your stuff.

Simply use the paypal api to check if the payment was successful and if it was use the callback to give the items straight to the player.

Like I care if some random narcissistic unskilled random believes me or not, I will tell you a little secret, I'm not mad about you and I never was. Simply because I know how pitiful you are, and thats excactly why I am some times friendly with you and most of the times straight offensive, because you're a mentally corrupted random forum dude

• 1 year later...