Interlude Project

Hello,
As most of you may know i've got no time to support/upgrade my Interlude Extender project anymore, due to my work/studies there were no serious updates for quite long time.
I've decided to give the project ownership into good hands, to people who got more than enough knowledge to fix it up and add new features. From now on the AdvExt64 team will be responsible for the future of my project. This is not a farewell, i'll join their team and help them when i get some free time to spare. They'll implement new licensing module and something many of you were waiting for - support for smart guard antibot. If you got any questions regarding this situation feel free to mail me at

Thank you Dawid for all your job over this years. And thank you for trust in us, we will do our best to continue your legacy, and to provide a perfect support to your customers, who prefered to use your extender over the years.

Very soon information will be updated on our site too, all news and contacts could be find here:

http://depmax64.com

Thank you Dawid for all your job over this years. And thank you for trust in us, we will do our best to continue your legacy, and to provide a perfect support to your customers, who prefered to use your extender over the years.

Very soon information will be updated on our site too, all news and contacts could be find here:

I'm happy with the news, AdvExt use and recommend to everyone to use. This partnership will be great, sucess!

I'm happy with the news, AdvExt use and recommend to everyone to use. This partnership will be great, sucess!

both advext and your server are garbage

2016 and advext is still struggling with SS lags if they arent made infinite

full of shit workaround spellforce - delivers elemental seeds instead of actual spellforce effect.

fun fact, on advext you can cast 80lvl bubbles using certain combinations of seeds - RETAIL EXPERIENCE

symbol of noise cannot be dropped on selected location - drops on the caster instead LOL

FEx32 packet is nonexistent

vanganth was the only one providing that retail feeling in his releases

both advext and your server are garbage

2016 and advext is still struggling with SS lags if they arent made infinite

full of shit workaround spellforce - delivers elemental seeds instead of actual spellforce effect.

fun fact, on advext you can cast 80lvl bubbles using certain combinations of seeds - RETAIL EXPERIENCE

symbol of noise cannot be dropped on selected location - drops on the caster instead LOL

FEx32 packet is nonexistent

vanganth was the only one providing that retail feeling in his releases

I don't think, that here is a right place for holywar, what is better Vanganth or AdvExt, the idea is - to respect customers choice, who like Vanganth extender and want to use it, but with active support. BTW issue with soulshots - are not the issue, its how the stuff should work on L2OFF, but anyway we have a setting NON_DB_SOULSHOT to turn it off

I don't think, that here is a right place for holywar, what is better Vanganth or AdvExt, the idea is - to respect customers choice, who like Vanganth extender and want to use it, but with active support. BTW issue with soulshots - are not the issue, its how the stuff should work on L2OFF, but anyway we have a setting NON_DB_SOULSHOT to turn it off

lol i'm sorry did you seriously just say that you taking over vangs project and making the only l2off extender projects now all only available under the advext brand is respecting consumer choice?

There's a reason people went to him instead of you, you guys are ripoff artists who charge extra for all the features vang included by default. I get it, it's good business, but lets not pretend for a second that this deal is good for anyone other than you.

now? someone can't get licence key with e-mail or ? vanganth keep the giving keys?

we lose like 2000+ players because of you fking extender. no chance to buy again advext!

many bugs and unskilled devs.

I do not agree with dawid.

now? someone can't get licence key with e-mail or ? vanganth keep the giving keys?

Key generation now is on our side, soon will be new version of DLLs with Smart-guard integration

Key generation now is on our side, soon will be new version of DLLs with Smart-guard integration

Smart gyard :d holy shit. the best backdoor to your server.. and you pay for nothing..
For what is this smart guard? they can not stop adrenaline? people just spending money for licence without protection.

I have no words. I worked with both allot of time and have my doubts in some points that this will be good.

General idea of our partnership is the next:) We are not 1-man-team, all in our team have their own responsabilities, I am business developer and sales lead, Ypk works under technical support, Virgi - scripter, Lana - as overall support and client mod,  Kvoxi and Vampire - core devs, and now Dawid too:) In that case it is much better when every team member can make his own part of work. And I hope that all Dawid clients will be satisfied to work with us, at least it for sure would be better then project stop

Smart gyard :D holy shit. the best backdoor to your server.. and you pay for nothing..
For what is this smart guard? they can not stop adrenaline? people just spending money for licence without protection.

Smart-guard can stop all free bot software, cracked Adrenaline, l2phx and all other stuff, every week Akumu release new version which blocks payed adrenaline too, but very soon bypass from adrenaline arrives too, this is true. It could provide a lot of analytic information about security - too. And I suppose it is much better then nothing, and there is no any other protection which is more effective for now.

Anyway, any client could make his own choice about protection, does you need it or not