Neophron: Symbols Buffs Over The Head [With A Timer]

If you add Counterattack, Dodge, Mirage, Sonic Barrier, Force Barrier i believe this will be one of the best patches for Olympiad.

Other people would have done the things you do and try to make profit, thanks for sharing it free !!

One small request that i think everyone wants is the overlord debuff range (similar to that [if it helps it is already shared on PROGRAMMING patch but cannot work with other patches like yours])

I believe you deserve reputation, someone should consider give it to you

If you add Counterattack, Dodge, Mirage, Sonic Barrier, Force Barrier i believe this will be one of the best patches for Olympiad.

Other people would have done the things you do and try to make profit, thanks for sharing it free !!

One small request that i think everyone wants is the overlord debuff range (similar to that [if it helps it is already shared on PROGRAMMING patch but cannot work with other patches like yours])

I believe you deserve reputation, someone should consider give it to you

Do you want to know the skill range of an enemy shaman or your own character(shaman)?

Wow, really awesome! Good job L2Neophron!

Do you want to know the skill range of an enemy shaman or your own character(shaman)?

I think he meant the enemies range 

Edited by Strain

Both actually, when you use a seal instead of standard animation it shows a color of your choice cycle = the range of the seal [so you know when a seal from thje enemy dominator can get into your position and when you dominator is sealing enemies]

Edited by Stone

Both is kinda 'cheating', so that kinda suck and not sure if doable.

+ for the share :)

Edited by SweeTs

Thats what i was talking about . Very smooth colors, good job.

The only bug i mention so far was the following, animation get under the ground when you are on stairs or hills 

post-117765-0-40801000-1472971878_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stone

Thats what i was talking about . Very smooth colors, good job.

The only bug i mention so far was the following, animation get under the ground when you are on stairs or hills 

attachicon.gifShot00000.jpg

And where it should be located in such cases?  :dat:

Increase the animation height, like player Z. That should help a little bit for such territory like above :p

Stairs, its another story.

Edited by SweeTs

Increase the animation height, like player Z. That should help a little bit for such territory like above :P

Stairs, its another story.

Correctly make sprite took the form of the surface http://prnt.sc/cdxxi9