L2Off New Chronicles More Accessible?

gracia epilogue 148 no themida too

also helios and many other have no themida

C5 all files are without WinLicense. Helios? Some key files, yes. Not all.

Try running on a VM, it'll show itself immediately.

Edited by _dev_

Themida is a problem? Really? I've already made "some changes" (complete custom antibot + some fixes/tweaks) in Epilogue 152 client and Themida won't stop me :)

eresea, you will die sooner or later, but themida wont die, and it wont run on windows 20 for 100%

who will fix problem then? must fix it now :)

same question, who will play c5 when will be w20 ;D

for that window u will need 100x faster pc for sure, so your c5 will be useless

same question, who will play c5 when will be w20 ;D

for that window u will need 100x faster pc for sure, so your c5 will be useless

contquestion: who playing l2 now, any chronicle

if you know that man or girl, just tell, i searching for him(her) many years already

contquestion: who playing l2 now, any chronicle

if you know that man or girl, just tell, i searching for him(her) many years already

Fishing Simulator 2017: Grand Crusade

Fishing Simulator 2017: Salvation

Why play when you can AFK? Nobody plays L2 for more than 2h every two weeks (local server sieges).

no, character in l2 not comes from clones vessel

character have parents, grandparents, house where he or she spent childhood, ask player about his character's past,

meals he liked, songs, field games. anything about l2 - you will not get any answer

ask for characters name which is given by loving mother

many so called player characters even do not have name, they bear nicknames of players

this not playing l2, this is counter strike game in the l2 world

i like counter strike too, but i play counter strike with counter strike client only

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

actually you can rent  server at l2off  dot biz

i dont think anyone is going to make them ''accessible'' for free...

and if someone is able to do that be ready to get 60% pure bug and vulnerable files...

if there is not even awakening chapter 1 files... and they are old since ertheia appeared 

but it seems noone is willing to give any files... they became like capitalist pigs..  sorry for the meaning but... selling shitty files or bugged packs or even renting them...  sucks....  i miss a bit the old times when we all players where used to collect packages and send em to the server devs... yes early l2extreme  the transition from C1 to C2 and so on  b4 C4... b4 everything went to hell and ofc b4 that stupid of fredbr...  you can thanks him  for the ruin of l2off community  since b4 him everything was shared for free

no more to add or say

laters ppl

Sorry for bumping this shit, but lol hard.

"

PAYMENTS Full payment terms

All payment terms are listed below, we accept Bitcoin. All additional costs of transfers are on client, including the fees for server machine rent. We do not provide in-box DDoS protection, you will need to set it up yourself (VPN-tunnelling, proxification etc), we can only provide advice on the matter.

Terms of payments:

• We ask from 30% to 50% of income your server generates on our files based on project size.
  • We require minimally necessary access to all your billing systems to see the money flow.
  • Before start you will need to provide the following parameters of your future project: advertisement budget, web-address and your previous projects. This information will be decisive in our decision whether we will work with you.
  • Before start we require pre-payment of 2 BTC to guarantee your intentions. This payment will be substracted from your first payment for rent.
  • Rent payments should be made each 2 weeks during first month and once a month the rest of the time. Minimal rent payment is 1 BTC, i.e. if our cut will go below 1 BTC you will need to pay the minimum of 1 BTC."

Have those nutjobs been following BTC's price?