high five [L2J] L2Fade

L2Fade

Are you ready for your new adventure?

2 Hours left for the official Grand Opening view the countdown in forum board!

Don't forget to download the 1.2 version patch!

Do not hesitate to register to our forums and join the community.

Here are my thoughts about this server, after playing for 2 days.

Positives: 

Following the same Hi5 run of the mill server in regards to features, you will find nothing special and nothing different from any other pvp server apart from custom armors/ weps which might be good for some.

Farming is decent, not too hard until getting to tear 4.5 which i will get to in a second.

That's about it.

Negatives:

No anti bot of any sort. Meaning I ran l2net, l2tower etc. Yeah you can use it and farm, thats what I did.

After you get tier 4, it starts getting messy. You need to obtain mad amount of farm in order to reach 4.5 and 5th tier ( whatever the hell that is). Where as donations I would say are cheap as chips, so yeah obviously it's easy to get everything day one if you want to spend some cash... I wouldn't waste money on this server and just play without paying.

No adjustment to classes on full buffs at all. Daggers hitting 5-6k whilst on +16 with elegia gear, cooldowns of skills are retail, debuffs are retail as well by the looks of it, so nothing really lands apart from kamael debuffs.

The developers have no idea what they are doing in regards to fixing simple things such as mp/hp/cp toggle cooldown issue... easy fix yet they are struggling to sort it out. typical.

Server has been rushed by the looks of it, in regards to farm/class adjustments/ economy and so on. 

Fake online counter x3 I forgot to add. Check l2net for real online.

TL; DR

If you want to play the server, i suggest you stick l2tower on and farm up to tier 4 and then you might have some fun. Do not spend any money on this server, you will waste it. Unless they start fixing things and running things through properly.

Clases to pick - Any dagger/ Doombringer / GK & duelist of course.

Edited by Extreamer

Here are my thoughts about this server, after playing for 2 days.

Positives: 

Following the same Hi5 run of the mill server in regards to features, you will find nothing special and nothing different from any other pvp server apart from custom armors/ weps which might be good for some.

Farming is decent, not too hard until getting to tear 4.5 which i will get to in a second.

That's about it.

Negatives:

No anti bot of any sort. Meaning I ran l2net, l2tower etc. Yeah you can use it and farm, thats what I did.

After you get tier 4, it starts getting messy. You need to obtain mad amount of farm in order to reach 4.5 and 5th tier ( whatever the hell that is). Where as donations I would say are cheap as chips, so yeah obviously it's easy to get everything day one if you want to spend some cash... I wouldn't waste money on this server and just play without paying.

No adjustment to classes on full buffs at all. Daggers hitting 5-6k whilst on +16 with elegia gear, cooldowns of skills are retail, debuffs are retail as well by the looks of it, so nothing really lands apart from kamael debuffs.

The developers have no idea what they are doing in regards to fixing simple things such as mp/hp/cp toggle cooldown issue... easy fix yet they are struggling to sort it out. typical.

Server has been rushed by the looks of it, in regards to farm/class adjustments/ economy and so on. 

TL; DR

If you want to play the server, i suggest you stick l2tower on and farm up to tier 4 and then you might have some fun. Do not spend any money on this server, you will waste it. Unless they start fixing things and running things through properly.

Clases to pick - Any dagger/ Doombringer / GK & duelist of course.

Absolutely right...Mage skills never lands even if they are +30...

I remember someone asking...."are you bot?"...And if you dont answer he was pkin you....He pked almost all farmers exept me because I said "yes Im a bot"...I dont dare to think that this was antibot protection..hahaha..

Farm....HP 70/13853...CDL+SUMMONER ABILITY+ALL TOGLE SKILLS ON (21k matack)  hit the same farming mobs 1k...No CDL+NO SUMMONER ABILITY+ALL TOGLE SKILLS ON (15k matack) hit the same farming mobs for 1.3-1.4k...

Full atri armor +16,full +30 skills and you 've been hitted 6-7k...One was archer and the other was dagger...Just spending my time...Nothing special there..I will leave as soon as another server starts...Not more than 200-250 on at night and I dont know if its real..

Edited by bebobdelux

You are judging too early. Farming isn't hard... New farm zones have been added, a safe zone and a party zone. I guarantee you, that you can become full geared with less than a week. Maybe even less. Just find a party and kill the mobs in Party zone. <-- That's for the Farming part as you were saying it needs a mad amount of farming.

Second of all, as a mage myself the m.atk is fair, however the critical rate of the mages are high, which is a good thing for mages and make a fair gameplay. You get 4 to 6 criticals out of 10 and the defense of mages is fair. 

You shouldn't judge quikcly, have you checked the Changelog? They fixed the stats of the custom armors and the critical damage of fighteres has been reduced. I'd say to you to give it a try before saying the positives and negatives. And by giving a try I mean become ready for pvp not 5 minutes into the game and you want to be at the top list.

Edited by Flux

I have to apologize for the early negative judging.Admins trying to do things better...However those party farm places implemented yesterday.How do you want me to know in the first place?Still,I have doupts for the CDL part.Isnt working for me well and the mage crit rate...Well Im not goin to argue to that.My current point of view is that things are getting better admins are polite unlikely to all other admins majority.There are negativities in server tho but is playable and fun.

Dear community,

We want to thank you for your patience in us and for all your messages via skype/forum that helped us improve a lot of things on the server. The server will stay as it was that means we will not make any wipe or roll back. We know that many of you left the server so we want you to give us a second chance and check it once again with the new features.At the moment we are working on a new update that will have many interesting things that will change a lot.Server is going to open 7/9/2016 15:00 GMT+2

Changelog can be found HERE

L2Fade Team

Awesome guys!

The server was updated. The server is going to be Online again in few minutes(30). So, I invite everyone to come and have some quality time with us, in L2Fade. More info HERE

Dear community,

We want to thank you for your patience in us and for all your messages via skype/forum that helped us improve a lot of things on the server. The server will stay as it was that means we will not make any wipe or roll back. We know that many of you left the server so we want you to give us a second chance and check it once again with the new features.At the moment we are working on a new update that will have many interesting things that will change a lot.Server is going to open 7/9/2016 15:00 GMT+2
Changelog can be found HERE

L2Fade Team

You finally did it...2 days server off for update and balance classes as you claimed...And what it becomes out of it?One TVT event where 3-4 ppl take part bcz of the shitty reward...Pvp announce system in pink which means you cant send pm....Classes awfully ballanced...Prices in Gm shop you didnt reduce.On the contrary you reduced drops in party farm places (best server's farm places) more than 50%...Which means if you want to farm to get decent stuff for pvp (in places where the most 9-10 ppl pvp) then you have to farm for many days..Raid bosses not to mention...Dont worth it..Popularity?100-150 and if its real I dont know.Maybe its not..If you pvp with your new shinny armor you get after farm you will slained by toons who hit you for 6-7k in a row..Another pay to win server.Why not to play to other known servers who are x5000 like yours and have much more ppl?You really did it badyboy...You destroyed your server...