If anyone want this code i can code it for you for 5 euro add me. don't bother give more 

its 10 lines of code

and for nothing :D

its just good for free maybe since adr check title / chat 

Edited by AchYlek

oh true, me forget that :D  so its useless antibot 

Tittle can be disable, chat message what happen with it? anyone cant write near you with adrenaline then :$

Check video 1 & 2 chat  examples :'(

Rage hard all u want, still working :)))))))))))))

There are more than 10 ways for advice player, example open a html? 

Im feeling the hate bc it work like other known (maybe its not perfect yet, but all u are raging dont happen)

Edited by WhiteDev

Tittle can be disable, chat message what happen with it? anyone cant write near you with adrenaline then :$

Check video 1 & 2 chat  examples :'(

Rage hard all u want, still working :)))))))))))))

There are more than 10 ways for advice player, example open a html? 

seems like u never used adr and making antibot ;D

any npc approach is plain waste of time, even with tons of customization you can offer :P

- sending sysmsg, spamming chat, unique title, unique ID = easy to filter

- you might apply some abnormal effect for target, but it will be hardly visible

- there will be tons of poor english players who didn't understand warning and wonder why they are keep dying, and then quit

sending html/tutorial window is better because it's visible instantly and takes all focus of legit player,

captchas are good, because parsing htmls/ORCring require scripts and most of bot users are dumb.

similar system was proposed by the official on HF, it didn't go well & they've removed it.

still it's just a simple AI, no real value in that.

p.s. 60-80% of players (depends on chronicle) will hit the mob even if you title it "don't hit me" it's the "don't touch the red button effect" never works properly.

p.s. 60-80% of players (depends on chronicle) will hit the mob even if you title it "don't hit me" it's the "don't touch the red button effect" never works properly.

++

No offends for the topic starter, but this is either very silly idea and he doesn't understand that or lunch money to propose something very cheap (I hope so) for people who can't code 1 single AI.

The most difficult questions may be answered with very trivial answers, but this is not the case, so people do a half year constant work to get protected from adrenalin, and you propose some AI code that can be bypassed in a single update or in bot script?

Preposterous.

btw let me give you a very easy way to bypass it. In a way you cannot ban me because I killed that mob, just because you will false ban like 80% of the server, so you will just kill me, so I'm the bot guy, will debug that mob that was killed, and parse his values, because it must be visual I will concentrate on the name & title, maybe on an abnormal signal. and will add those exclusions the next botting day, because you cannot auto update the phrases etc. your title, name will always will contain "don't, no, not, please" whatever or some abnormal aura whatever, it has a limit so 1 experienced botter will bypass that in 1 single day & share it to everybody.

even though capcha and some random questions aren't the real solution for it's better than placing some not retail fail monsters that make instant kill to the server and bring a holywar into the server.

think about your customers prior posting such solution.