[L2Off] Gamecoast

L0rD1K

can u image 12k ppl in l2? :D, go open your server, spawn 2k ppl in 1 town and u will see how it look atleast, but at rpg club also never was more than 6k ppl ;D

gosh, keep dreaming about more than 6k ppl in l2 

haha, such a clueless kid :D

Will just say, aden on retail. Issue isn't the server more like the client.

that kid has no clue, with 10 850 evos in raid, and a larger mssql cache, proper config.  i can handle easly 15k online w/o sslags, even without, the soft can handle way more then 6k with sslags and random crashes.

BUT its just Achylek, you have to forgive his zero knowlage, he's just a stalone dog.

Tomorrow start of Gamecoast, take ur chance and enjoy the server, its on a top level.

that kid has no clue, with 10 850 evos in raid, and a larger mssql cache, proper config.  i can handle easly 15k online w/o sslags, even without, the soft can handle way more then 6k with sslags and random crashes.

BUT its just Achylek, you have to forgive his zero knowlage, he's just a stalone dog.

Tomorrow start of Gamecoast, take ur chance and enjoy the server, its on a top level.

i want see how u handle 12+k:D

since at 2k3  korea retail had 10k limit and server was droping everytime :D   but your java seber will handle 12+k for sure in 2k16 when l2 is dead ;D

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=216632

Edited by AchYlek

im having some problems using the site/forum. it logs really slow and usually gives an error after 2-3 minutes of loading, thus I cant create an account. what should i do?

im having some problems using the site/forum. it logs really slow and usually gives an error after 2-3 minutes of loading, thus I cant create an account. what should i do?

Just wait for the fix.

• 1 month later...

nice server. but have 2 bad things: 95% community its russian speaking ppl. so if u play solo,and dont understand russ language,exterme hard play here. second thing : with premium acount u get highest drop from mobs. so prepare your credit card. oh wait.... if u from europe cant even donate,coz direct paypal dont work in this server.

nice server. but have 2 bad things: 95% community its russian speaking ppl. so if u play solo,and dont understand russ language,exterme hard play here. second thing : with premium acount u get highest drop from mobs. so prepare your credit card. oh wait.... if u from europe cant even donate,coz direct paypal dont work in this server.

you can donate as euro, they added special payment just for non-rus

and i find funny "prepare your credit card" when PA costs ~5 usd monthly and you get Helios L2OFF files, not basement made shit.

Get a Credit Card, i dont have problems with Donating on this server

how to get the launcher in english? and if i already have Helios installed (i was playing on retail NA) why do you only have a link to download the launcher and not just an updater? Will i have to download/install 25gb of files again? >.>

PS: any english speaking clan there? or just ruskies and not worth the time?

Edited by WhiteKnight

Helios retail is super ezpz mode, this server is even x7, i have a hard time understanding how would any1 even need to donate to get good gear. lol.

Edited by WhiteKnight

Get a Credit Card, i dont have problems with Donating on this server

i donate easy on innova core server via paypal. i just dont trust payment metods like pipiload,or smt. anw i try it :)

i donate easy on innova core server via paypal. i just dont trust payment metods like pipiload,or smt. anw i try it :)

Pipiload uses Payment wall, its completly safe.

• 5 months later...