Lf Spam Bot

Pleyne

For working product i can pat as much as person/seller wants, ofcourse, everything should be in normal price range, but i can pay maximum for it.

Edited by Pleyne

Depends on features. If all you need is global chat spam with delay that shouldnt be that hard. If you want to spam every person around, that would take much more effort to create.

I know, that it's not that simple to make a bot, as simple as it sounds, but the main thing what it should do - load players in area and spam PM. 
You go to giran, it loads players in giran, sends messages and waits for new ones, if new one comes he receives a message to PM also.

Depends on features. If all you need is global chat spam with delay that shouldnt be that hard. If you want to spam every person around, that would take much more effort to create.

It's only about bypass SmartGuard then spam chat can be done with lot of ways.

Szakalaka is bad guy dont give bypass , you can try with adrenaline paid version.

Paid adr does not have spambot. I am able to make any kind of bot. Yet another well informed person thinking that adr is gods given gift to mere mortals.

Paid adr does not have spambot. I am able to make any kind of bot. Yet another well informed person thinking that adr is gods given gift to mere mortals.

It has bypass for smartguard and also there are tons of scripts for spam Pm/Global chat.

• 2 weeks later...