Mrpro The "my Work" Shared Templates Seller Aka The Kiddo Of Forum

AccessDenied

Nothing personal with him but why this guy has so much reputation, all he does is to sell (WTS) shared things.. from Services to videos to logos, to websites..

Ex. 

(Selling shared ae projects)

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/189838-the-ultimate-shop-lineage-2-advertisementseo-servicesdeisgn-videos-and-bannerssocial-media-booster/?hl=mrpro&do=findComment&comment=2467074

(as he say his projects) -> https://www.youtube.com/user/AlzorProductions/videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX-TQS2ks4c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-GHaopDUs

e.t.c

Ps. he does not give credits and he say "its my project" which mean "claim right" in other words. So in other word he claim he made those even tho they are all shared by people LIKE me who shared templates since 2010..

and older posts that for some reason got locked instead of ban him

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/192764-lock-it/

hbZqFQI.png

Selling shared websites..

As i said nothing personal but for a guy who just WTS shared things and FB boosters to own this:

cZr4Rha.png

its just weird..

And in some point i saw and a video i made 4 years ago -.- and if any mod wants i can give him my template and give him link of his youtube video also... or at least use my elements.

I understand that 99% of people sell shared things or work with shared things, sometimes i also do (no sell) just use or work with, but that much reputation for? I don't really believe this as i don't believe

ViRus cause he sell SHIT things and he no deserve to sell them... (but i wont start posting about virus ... that he also sell "shared" things).

So can someone explain me why this? Did anyone warn this guy?

By the way MrPro* some of the video you "use" / "sell" are made by me (the elements).. i did 3d in ae before even element3d appear for you silly kids to leech any template u can find and make 3d titles..

anyways... continue like this im proud of you easy casher

Edited by AccessDenied

trust me theres worse

awwwwww  :-[  y-yes yes >.> but this guy MrPro is Illuminati also 

9YbVD60.jpg

Edited by AccessDenied

Fake rep, all the way. Its been told since rep 1. Abusing vips privs.

Reputation is Like button i like this share or thread xD nothing has to do with old system when it was Karma

Edited by Celestine

For every service who sell he ask +1. I remember that because I'd buy something and he ask me to give +1. (It worth somehow).

But anyway.. It is just a Like or no button.  Nothing special for discussion here on report section.

First time I used "De-like" button for Calestine topic because he insisted that her's site can be translated by cliking in english button.

Bullshit. He never even tried to test if button works 100% (Click). But anyway.. he calls me "cancer" because I wrote my opinion about << 100% Russian words>> in greek/english forum.

Calestine sorry if your little mind thought that I judge your country.

Ιncidentally I've 2 friends like brothers from Russia.

Anyway.. All ok by my side. I hope and for yours.

Cheers!

Edited by 'Baggos'

For every service who sell he ask +1. I remember that because I'd buy something and he ask me to give +1. (It worth somehow).

But anyway.. It is just a Like or no button.  Nothing special for discussion here on report section.

First time I used "De-like" button for Calestine topic because he insisted that her's site can be translated by cliking in english button.

Bullshit. He never even tried to test if button works 100% (Click). But anyway.. he calls me "cancer" because I wrote my opinion about << 100% Russian words>> in greek/english forum.

Calestine sorry if your little mind thought that I judge your country.

Ιncidentally I've 2 friends like brothers from Russia.

Anyway.. All ok by my side. I hope and for yours.

Cheers!

the problem was i translated the whole web to English Version i bought from Demort Account Registration Panel before he release the English Version i had no sources to edit the language so i translated only the website what i could do if i have no sources? no problem ofc we are brothers ru/gr i never judge  your Country i just was nervous when u said bad things about the project as u know most of ru servers have no English Lang so at least i did on mine. btw also i was a player of your server when u you had L2Network server

Edited by Celestine

My behavior it was wrong. I know that.. 
I said bad words for your work but without to thinking clearly. (Bad day because of personal health problem).

Because for that I reply here today.. Sorry for my english.

So, I'm sorry for my words. 

Peace!

Access sorry for off-topic replies love. 

Edited by 'Baggos'

B4ggos and celestine you both cute and amazing couple :3

SweetS the reputation has nothing to do with the report :3 is just the reason i love MrPro more >.<

The report is because MrPro decided to be a bitch: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/204595-3dmax-timelapse-futuristic-door-modeling-p1/

and pretend the smartass by posting the video of the reference image i used to re-create my model and trigger idiots bellow to start spam.

As i said in comments if anyone have 0.01% idea of what happen in 3d world, creators use REAL object or Images or images of 3d object to recreate other objects as reference.. we cant imagine something we need the reference or the FRONT-LEFT-TOP view e.t.c

so since he is a bitch and post to trigger haters comment as they did already i reported him for the shitty sells he does.. lets no comment have some of the elements

in the videos he used ARE MINE but i cant blame him cause he downloaded this mean the guy who made the template took them so in other words

a leecher leeched an already leecher. 

Also celestine  :-[  <3

And ps b4gg0s u can offtopic anytime u want :3 you're super cute!

Edited by AccessDenied

They are shared on youtube doesnt matter if he is selling here  :troll:

I never though MsPro has the knowledge to open a template in afte effects only for this i respect him :O

If you respect him dont post idiot reports.

Said the guy who open topics and give c scripts and says he made them while comments below give links of the script that has been shared in other forums and created by other people.

True storka :/

Edited by AccessDenied

brainDenied create new report each few days, kind of kiddo who runs to mom each time someone insults him, disgusting failure XD

better go back to stealing someones else projects and claim you made them.

brainDenied create new report each few days, kind of kiddo who runs to mom each time someone insults him, disgusting failure XD

better go back to stealing someones else projects and claim you made them.

again same well is fine aint fall in ur trap :3 you're desperate for e-war guy behind a TURBO-X monitor that you bough when it had 30% discount cause u could nt effort more than 50e for monitor.

I wont explain more cause i see you're a forum troll :P i provoke you to insult me cause i love it :$

i pwned you and MrPro in my topic already ;) why u try hard ? i pwned you so hard that if i were you i would burn my computer and go at church and cry.

Edited by AccessDenied