its same like loled ;D

i remeber when focus death was giving 90% dmg from back, we should make video from rpg club for nik ;D ;D

nik bella l0l3d and rest of those bulgarian faggots have no clue about how game mechanics work in l2. they just copy paste stuff, customize skills etc. 

Kariks with 2k hp one shot with nuker with AM, ill pm'ed nik and said yo wtf kariks one shot, his reaction, " Its Retail Like " Ok np we farmed whole night and made bilions xD. Blow formula changing everyday cus bulgars dont know how it should work. Immortal summoners hitting harder then a titan on frenzy in interlude.

Custom Skill cooldowns etc etc etc, I have never seen more bugged servers then those ones provided by the gipsy bulgar team.

Just avoid, its pointless to even download the patch.

nik bella l0l3d and rest of those bulgarian faggots have no clue about how game mechanics work in l2. they just copy paste stuff, customize skills etc. 

Kariks with 2k hp one shot with nuker with AM, ill pm'ed nik and said yo wtf kariks one shot, his reaction, " Its Retail Like " Ok np we farmed whole night and made bilions xD. Blow formula changing everyday cus bulgars dont know how it should work. Immortal summoners hitting harder then a titan on frenzy in interlude.

Custom Skill cooldowns etc etc etc, I have never seen more bugged servers then those ones provided by the gipsy bulgar team.

Just avoid, its pointless to even download the patch.

wait, i remmeber that woa :D we had 40 vorpal parts after 10h of playing and 564674890kkk adenka :D dont remmber how much

1 shot kariks best :D and any gm said " dont shift it or ban" :D

wait, i remmeber that woa :D we had 40 vorpal parts after 10h of playing and 564674890kkk adenka :D dont remmber how much

thank for vorpal setki

btw..

That was long ago right?However ppl learn from their mistakes and get better.We should give them a chance.If its gonna be like all H5 servers that pop up every week,players would know and leave..

That was long ago right?However ppl learn from their mistakes and get better.We should give them a chance.If its gonna be like all H5 servers that pop up every week,players would know and leave..

they will not get better until they change the base source and stop customize skills/formulas while having ZERO knowlage how stuff should work.

they will not get better until they change the base source and stop customize skills/formulas while having ZERO knowlage how stuff should work.

everything is "retail like"   and after they posted proff from l2j base ;D 

I am still asking you.. like 3 times already and you didn't tell us... What have you accomplished? What is the name of your Server? :D

And if your server got no people to take care and chat with... what are you doing in our threads? As we all know, hate comes out of jelousy and you have long way to go before you will be even noticed by Nik as developer :D

Zero "KNOWLAGE" ....... you don't even know english won't even ask about coding..

Insted of everyone hate on each other and start servers JUST TO TAKE THE HALF PEOPLE OF YOUR COMPETITION SERVER, just fucking speak to each other and say, i will open this chronicle, with this rates and you may open after 3-6 months when people are sick of it or quit, and let the players enjoy the game with many players... then they join the next and so on.

But no, let's open every month like all those monopol wanna-be servers who try to make easy cash, and send their gms and devs to spam our server thread.

About bulgarians and knowledge, you maybe never learned history and you should double check that.

Its not about money or Lineage2, is about creating athmosphere... something Real out of codes, because at the end of the day

all those People (NOT PLAYERS) will spend their actual LIFE in there and will create memories.

I hope you all are happy with your life, and with the 300 online you are getting while 300 more servers are online, insted of just create some random group of owners and actualy speak to eacheother, and wait your competition to close so you can Open yours.

How Bulgarians think now? How edjucated and realizing are you? Open your Eyez, but don't forget to open your heart ;))

I am still asking you.. like 3 times already and you didn't tell us... What have you accomplished? What is the name of your Server? :D

And if your server got no people to take care and chat with... what are you doing in our threads? As we all know, hate comes out of jelousy and you have long way to go before you will be even noticed by Nik as developer :D

Zero "KNOWLAGE" ....... you don't even know english won't even ask about coding..

Insted of everyone hate on each other and start servers JUST TO TAKE THE HALF PEOPLE OF YOUR COMPETITION SERVER, just fucking speak to each other and say, i will open this chronicle, with this rates and you may open after 3-6 months when people are sick of it or quit, and let the players enjoy the game with many players... then they join the next and so on.

But no, let's open every month like all those monopol wanna-be servers who try to make easy cash, and send their gms and devs to spam our server thread.

About bulgarians and knowledge, you maybe never learned history and you should double check that.

Its not about money or Lineage2, is about creating athmosphere... something Real out of codes, because at the end of the day

all those People (NOT PLAYERS) will spend their actual LIFE in there and will create memories.

I hope you all are happy with your life, and with the 300 online you are getting while 300 more servers are online, insted of just create some random group of owners and actualy speak to eacheother, and wait your competition to close so you can Open yours.

How Bulgarians think now? How edjucated and realizing are you? Open your Eyez, but don't forget to open your heart ;))

ur trying the same, easy cash and dont come out with long term mid rate, cus its impossible. wont even read the shit u wrote, its pointless.

ur trying the same, easy cash and dont come out with long term mid rate, cus its impossible. wont even read the shit u wrote, its pointless.

I bet you did. You are even easier to manipulate than Achilek. 

And i don't care who you are, because i never heard of you - and at this point i am too afraid to ask anymore.

If you have server go watch your business, or join ours to learn how things should work someday in yours ;)

And how convinient is it for you not reading this ^^ ahahahaha

Edited by bella

And i don't care who you are, because i never heard of you - and at this point i am too afraid to ask anymore.

If you have server go watch your business, or join ours to learn how things should work someday in yours ;)

*convenient*

was reading like every 3rd 4rd word. easy enough.

Dont compare me with achylek.

I do not have a server, and will never have one i guess in future. i did have servers, in times you asked ur mom for some euro for cigs.

And my java coding / l2 mechanics knowlage is lightyears ahead of urs dont even try to compare me with 90% of the community here.

Edited by Lin2Dev

*convenient*

was reading like every 3rd 4rd word. easy enough.

Dont compare me with achylek.

I do not have a server, and will never have one i guess in future. i did have servers, in times you asked ur mom for some euro for cigs.

And my java coding / l2 mechanics knowlage is lightyears ahead of urs dont even try to compare me with 90% of the community here.

How sad you end up hating on someone you dont even know, and server files you have tryed 100 years ago.

How sad you end up hating on someone you dont even know, and server files you have tryed 100 years ago.

same shit bella you wont ever change, and ur knowlage wont rise, since ur whole team are brain dead monkeys

hi im here,

your serber is big shit of piece of bugs, np ty 

muhehe im drunked and i said truth :( 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/er4796lpjr1sn4m/lineage-realm.net-system-v3.0.rar

Server is Live

300 on and growing, 

expecting 500+ tomorow

Event at 21;00 gmt+2 for clans and players.