Report Sell My Files

tazerman2

If thats what you understood  :happyforever:

nothing special except that you are trying hard to do something, and i still don't understand what you are trying to prove me, i don't even care what your coding in your source, since i have everything i need.

You try to compare your shitty self with xdem and aepvp files,okay im done here,your IQ is lower than a potato like the shitty files you try to sell

there is non sense to take you in consideration, you are just a guy who dream

Edited by Dan7E2

there is non sense to take you in consideration, you are just a guy who dream

You dont even know who i am,you are just a sad guy trying to convince people he is a Developer by selling Files that are not even yours.. :D :D :D

You dont even know who i am,you are just a sad guy trying to convince people he is a Developer by selling Files that are not even yours.. :D :D :D

Ok kid enough. take care of your life, i will take care of my business. There is no point to take you in consideration

Back to 0 reputation to Tazerman cause as i know is his own source..all we know they are people selling craps shared or bad coding thinks...

Back to 0 reputation to Tazerman cause as i know is his own source..all we know they are people selling craps shared or bad coding thinks...

and where you are :D the 90% of this community (Wannabe Devs) Selling his work i saw it everywhere selling it i wont post names yet when i will see they continue acting like trashes i will report them so nice :D

no no, he diserve -1, because he is stupid enough to acuse me, which i have build my own private project long time ago

no no, he diserve -1, because he is stupid enough to acuse me, which i have build my own private project long time ago

are you sure about this??cause i think he have all the rights to report you...i have speak with him about this before some months and i know the real for this files so when i said back to 0 Rep that means back to 0 he deserve +1 not -1...

are you sure about this??cause i think he have all the rights to report you...i have speak with him about this before some months and i know the real for this files so when i said back to 0 Rep that means back to 0 he deserve +1 not -1...

that mean you are a retard exactly like him...

that mean you are a retard exactly like him...

i dont think im retard in this forum cause im a good guy im helping people for free a lot of times and what about you BUTTON SEARCH WTB add me on skype L2Developer(kamex)=thats you :D

i dont think im retard in this forum cause im a good guy im helping people for free a lot of times and what about you BUTTON SEARCH WTB add me on skype L2Developer(kamex)=thats you :D

ok , so why you think i use that trash files? why you sustain what he is saying?