Report Sell My Files

tazerman2

don't say something without knowledge, you are too low to realise what source i use, which is grankain my own private project 

Nop,the fact is you are too LOW to even reply on me,i know the sources you use and what a dumpass you are,stop bitching on this Forum dude.... i have the great "grankain" special files that you sell over 1 year in the forum with Different Names - Mods ,they are just l2 cadmus Files,you were pming me back in the gold days and spamm me where i found the Files,hoho.... Go back to your cave

Nop,the fact is you are too LOW to even reply on me,i know the sources you use and what a dumpass you are,stop bitching on this Forum dude.... i have the great "grankain" special files that you sell over 1 year in the forum with Different Names - Mods ,they are just l2 cadmus Files,you were pming me back in the gold days and spamm me where i found the Files,hoho.... Go back to your cave

you confuse me for sure.

you confuse me for sure.

none confuses you faggot, you are a crappy retard that sells shared crap to amateurs and newbies nothing more. You even tried to sell me a shared crappy imitation of my own server for fuck's sake

none confuses you faggot, you are a crappy retard that sells shared crap to amateurs and newbies nothing more. You even tried to sell me a shared crappy imitation of my own server for fuck's sake

my source is more proffessional and is to a superior level then your aepvp crap

You have better platform than L2JUnity as well, right?

C'mon, stop this bullshits... :lol:

Yes your frozen with 3 shared codes is better than this

8a52868a095e4e19bff0b617a37c7137.png

You got me in a reworking season you badass