Myext64 - My New Opensource Gracia Final/epilogue Extender

perhaps this happens only with a fresh start of the server ... and as soon as this error appears once, it will not work there a second time, but it will turn out in another trading place ..

-------

please tell me ...

1. is it possible to completely disable the death penalty?

2. how to make things fall out of inventory when dying from a mob?

Edited by Hitcher

• 4 weeks later...

when activating the ban Kamael [custom] ;

Custom feature - remove kamael race - disable creation RemoveKamaelRace = true.

I get banned from creating gnomes .. Can you please fix it?) ...

[.\UserSocket.cpp][736] Non-Client BOT?

Edited by Hitcher

1 hour ago, Hitcher said:

when activating the ban Kamael [custom] ;

Custom feature - remove kamael race - disable creation RemoveKamaelRace = true.

I get banned from creating gnomes .. Can you please fix it?) ...

[.\UserSocket.cpp][736] Non-Client BOT?

Please try it now https://bitbucket.org/l2shrine/extender-public/commits/1fd7643a154f69458128fb6f73ce675e0675a0cc

On 6/3/2019 at 8:00 PM, Hitcher said:

please tell me ...

1. is it possible to completely disable the death penalty?

2. how to make things fall out of inventory when dying from a mob?

I'll try it when I have some time, it should be relatively easy but both must be done in extender

1 hour ago, Hitcher said:

Thank you so much for being so responsive, you are awesome!)

Disabling death penalty https://bitbucket.org/l2shrine/extender-public/commits/bdec95d56eae79d02ef25544fdd85d1b6d962369

Dropping items is bit trickier, if I remember correctly, when you don't have 5 or more PK points, you should drop items only when mob kills you (not player), am I right?

• Thanks 1

You introduce me to a state of delight more and more ..)

Oh yes, you got it right. In the early chronicles, it was when a character at death from monsters could drop a thing from the inventory .. adds some hardcore ..) if it is difficult, please do not strain yourself for my sake) thanks your creativity is great!)

Edited by Hitcher

Your mail system, and offline trading works great. Thank you for such opportunities) Perhaps there is a chance to add an Auction house? There are similar topics, but they are for l2j https://www.l2jbrasil.com/index.php?/topic/110496-auction-house-para-l2jserver/

Edited by Hitcher

6 hours ago, Hitcher said:

Your mail system, and offline trading works great. Thank you for such opportunities) Perhaps there is a chance to add an Auction house? There are similar topics, but they are for l2j https://www.l2jbrasil.com/index.php?/topic/110496-auction-house-para-l2jserver/

That is very very custom and requires lot of support in the client...

EMCA, thanks for your reply.

Please tell me, Is it possible to create a list of items that the server should not upload to the world? (by Id or by name.)

or how can I remove the loading of items from the itemdata script so as not to receive a critical server shutdown ..?)

I get a message (Parsing BuilderCmdAlias file failed) and the server is closed when I delete item from Itemdata /

Edited by Hitcher

14 hours ago, Hitcher said:

EMCA, thanks for your reply.

Please tell me, Is it possible to create a list of items that the server should not upload to the world? (by Id or by name.)

or how can I remove the loading of items from the itemdata script so as not to receive a critical server shutdown ..?)

I get a message (Parsing BuilderCmdAlias file failed) and the server is closed when I delete item from Itemdata /

You need to delete those items from itemdata.txt, item_pch.txt and also from drops in npcdata.txt

18 minutes ago, eressea said:

You need to delete those items from itemdata.txt, item_pch.txt and also from drops in npcdata.txt

thanks a lot!) I completely forgot about the drop from npc)

Edited by Hitcher

14 minutes ago, Hitcher said:

thanks a lot!) I completely forgot about the drop from npc)

Also don't forget to remove them from multisells, encapsulation skills and buysell lists in AI

I would like to stay on the GE client (under your wing, with protection)) (with good graphics, interface), but at the same time, downgrade all elements to IL ..) Could you tell me how I should do? Use Osie GF-IL algorithms for items (is it possible?), Or lower everything manually in scripts ...?)

I get 28 errors when trying to build a solution: error C2664: 'GetPrivateProfileStringA' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'const wchar_t *' to 'LPCSTR'
        Types pointed to are unrelated; conversion requires reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast.

Please tell me what I have to do to make it all right ...

this only happens in debug mode. In release mode, everything works out right, and in the x64 - release folder - many files are created, how can I convert them into one MyExt64 dll file?

Edited by Hitcher

23 hours ago, Hitcher said:

I would like to stay on the GE client (under your wing, with protection)) (with good graphics, interface), but at the same time, downgrade all elements to IL ..) Could you tell me how I should do? Use Osie GF-IL algorithms for items (is it possible?), Or lower everything manually in scripts ...?)

I get 28 errors when trying to build a solution: error C2664: 'GetPrivateProfileStringA' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'const wchar_t *' to 'LPCSTR'
        Types pointed to are unrelated; conversion requires reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast.

Please tell me what I have to do to make it all right ...

this only happens in debug mode. In release mode, everything works out right, and in the x64 - release folder - many files are created, how can I convert them into one MyExt64 dll file?

OSIE does almost nothing (and if I'm not wrong, I've ported all stuff from there to MyExt64). What "algorithms for items" do you mean?

Don't build debug, it's still perfectly debuggable if you really need it.