Curent L2 Situation

Well I thought also that the P2P model would work better but look at EU Classic, they have already started offers(50 % discount for 3 months subscription) in order to attract new players because their server is dying.

guess why? perma pk from russians, bots, extemly unplayable game chroncile, stunners wich make you die and you lose 10% exp for wich you were lvling 2 days.  no wonder it died. 

Currently it's not much worth to play official servers for PVP content. It's war of zRangers. Not even talking that currently, its so hard to get adena by normal way on NCWest servers. So PVE content on higher level is available only if you pay for adena from sellers and buy some +++++ weapon atleast. Otherwise you will never get into better location (not that fast as you would like to) :D

Currently it's not much worth to play official servers for PVP content. It's war of zRangers. Not even talking that currently, its so hard to get adena by normal way on NCWest servers. So PVE content on higher level is available only if you pay for adena from sellers and buy some +++++ weapon atleast. Otherwise you will never get into better location (not that fast as you would like to) :D

Absolutely true, I quitted NCWest servers the first time I went on a siege and I saw all these zRanger bots pvping.

Welcome to l2 ?

since when do you lose 10% exp no matter what lvl in l2? its a classic feature.

yes thats true, you cannot farm without pve weapon + set on atelia onwords. The issue comes with the low drop of adena, and joke drops from bosses like octavis etc.

90c7a912a0.jpg

hahahahha whats your score? 52?

I would be concerned about certain world areas where private property used to not exist or generally is not respected [by law]. There you cannot personally own anything, primarily in the sense that the state can give and take at any time, because all is owned by the state. How do you calculate score there? Is it always 0, whatever function whose limit converges to 0, or [insert the whole state's score here]?

There was no such thing as private property (by law) less than 30 years ago here, and people are generally still not used to it and the materialistic world view, primarily found in the USA/UK/Australia or other Anglo-Saxon countries is pretty foreign to us here.