[L2J] L2Crabbed

Growa

18 minutes ago, SirRoyal said:

I was only wondering , How can someone still be a kiddo  especially after so many years, btw Dev your server failed like hell , you were giving items to players (same way you gave items to me :* ) And since then you became just another keyboard warrior  flaming any pride style server , oh boy my server was da best , i dont even know what you can achieve by spaming each server's topic , Your mouth works faster than your brain and thats the main problem ,why are you still a kid? i mean i was 15-16-17 when your wargay server was up and im now 25 , havent you grow up at all? 

#luvyaDev #WeStandWithDev 

Proofs about the items. Anyone and anybody who posts anything has to submit proofs for his sayings otherwise it never happened. As about why I m a kid... I love being a kid :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Dev said:

Proofs about the items. Anyone and anybody who posts anything has to submit proofs for his sayings otherwise it never happened. As about why I m a kid... I love being a kid :D

Well who keeps proofs from so many years before? i would have proofs if maxcheater's inbox wasnt deleted .But whats the point?you dont have a server im not trying to make fake rumors  both of us know the truth darling 

3 hours ago, SirRoyal said:

Well who keeps proofs from so many years before? i would have proofs if maxcheater's inbox wasnt deleted .But whats the point?you dont have a server im not trying to make fake rumors  both of us know the truth darling 

Ok since all of you, come here and ask me to talk with logic to all of your nonsense replies I will do you the favor and I will talk with logic if that's your desire so again let's talk with facts. And let's find 1 logic person who can reply to my arguments and not go off-topic troll or spam.

1. The question remains the same for me why someone has to refer such information after 7 years or so. I started the discussion about l2 crabbed in the topic of CRABBED and you started mentioning ME and my PREVIOUS project. Does this make sense to you ? Speaking for another server and another person but in the topic of Crabbed ? What has all this to do with me and my servers I can't really understand...

2. I am here to judge crabbed and only. If I re-open you are free to post shit for my shit if there is any or plenty. But you and the rest primes retards ( Who all of you by the way know that you will never be allowed to play to my server when and IF I open it) come here to tell shit about me and xdem. Like for instance the TwoStepsAway guy who fucked up the people with lies and offered a replica project is the God or whatever.

3. For God's shake you are all retarded your posts are off-topic and keep spaming about me and my past. I know I have haters yep it's ok to me and I accept all of your opinions when I was 16 years  old things were different old I can tell I  was not so mature and non of you were and generally for all of l2 scene it was another era BUT in 2018 you come here with a TRASH server and ask people to join you. All of them leave after 1 week and then you come to tell that it's Dev's fault ? LMAO guys. Just LMAO. 

Ps. Lorenzo your server will never grow with such retarded community and especially by listening Primezero's suggestions for how to build your server so he can play because he is an AMEA (mentally and physically disabled person).  That's the only and obvious reason you will lose the bet and you will not sustain 200 or 250 + for longer than 1.5 month.

Ps 2. To all those who will reply or comment to my post and start saying again their shit about past I can't be less ignorant I said what I had to say. Cya and GL you will need it with those dumbs. Either talk about why someone must join Crabbed and what are the specialities of this lame project or GTFO. All of your posts is spam non of them is on-topic.

Edited by Dev
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

27 minutes ago, Dev said:

Ok since all of you, come here and ask me to talk with logic to all of your nonsense replies I will do you the favor and I will talk with logic if that's your desire so again let's talk with facts. And let's find 1 logic person who can reply to my arguments and not go off-topic troll or spam.

1. The question remains the same for me why someone has to refer such information after 7 years or so. I started the discussion about l2 crabbed in the topic of CRABBED and you started mentioning ME and my PREVIOUS project. Does this make sense to you ? Speaking for another server and another person but in the topic of Crabbed ? What has all this to do with me and my servers I can't really understand...

2. I am here to judge crabbed and only. If I re-open you are free to post shit for my shit if there is any or plenty. But you and the rest primes retards ( Who all of you by the way know that you will never be allowed to play to my server when and IF I open it) come here to tell shit about me and xdem. Like for instance the TwoStepsAway guy who fucked up the people with lies and offered a replica project is the God or whatever.

3. For God's shake you are all retarded your posts are off-topic and keep spaming about me and my past. I know I have haters yep it's ok to me and I accept all of your opinions when I was 16 years  old things were different old I can tell I  was not so mature and non of you were and generally for all of l2 scene it was another era BUT in 2018 you come here with a TRASH server and ask people to join you. All of them leave after 1 week and then you come to tell that it's Dev's fault ? LMAO guys. Just LMAO. 

Ps. Lorenzo your server will never grow with such retarded community and especially by listening Primezero's suggestions for how to build your server so he can play because he is an AMEA (mentally and physically disabled person).  That's the only and obvious reason you will lose the bet and you will not sustain 200 or 250 + for longer than 1.5 month.

Ps 2. To all those who will reply or comment to my post and start saying again their shit about past I can't be less ignorant I said what I had to say. Cya and GL you will need it with those dumbs. Either talk about why someone must join Crabbed and what are the specialities of this lame project or GTFO. All of your posts is spam non of them is on-topic.

I guess after ive pointed it you keep dosn't understand your  bet. You said :  Btw hayze admin is not scared from you

I'm telling you nobody will join you back I bet 100 € from the corrupted donations I received under the table. If I lose you will see them on your PayPal.
-You lost that bet already.

I didn't fuckup none,if you think that was a replica,who am i to try to explain you it wasn't? It was bad,ok so? I couldn't make an update? There is some law-prodev about it? I just war back hayze,not like mongols like you would do with ddos or shits like that,but with simple and retarded marketing.

Your fault if Crabbed fail? Mate are you for real mental retarded? Who the hell do you think you are? How can be your fault for my own fail?
Trash server? Dev Fault? Fucking megalonic piece of shit,it's not like everything concern the trash is your property lmao.

-Don't be ridicolous,you didn't come here to judge,you went here for another porpuse,w/e it was,i've accepted it till a point,after see you were just trying to triggering me,instead you trigger something else,but you did it not me.

-Learn another thing,this my topic,my project,if i want to go offtopic it's my own business.

-Logic from you? Do you know how to trigger such of complex mechanims?

What's special about Crapped? On my point of view, i usually join servers if i wanna track a feedback of them. 

-You have to ask that thing towards players,not to me damn ape. 

P.S.
I've tried to reply to your points,but i don't know all the time they looks with a retard logic,since you keep somehow this blah to blah attidude.

PPS 
Trust me nobody is gonna return even with 1000 updates and a total wipe. Wanna know why  ? Cuz you are not trustworthy anymore with fake promises and players are not stupid that's why they left your server 1 week after you opened. (your words)

-Now they return into  a retard community?
If crapped failed 2 times,was for my own mistake.

PPSSP. The difference between my crap with your crap is : people didn't won't join your server for multiple reason,the mainly one because you were the admin and no one likes you. After i've suggest you to change your image with the colville one,you've opened prelude? 
How time did that shit survive? 1-2 months? I am sure less but i don't know since i don't care lmao.

Point is another: explain me then,since i am still here  riding my crapped why are they join back?

Since as you claim my server is copy/paste/trash,my java's skill are trash my datapack is even more trash and my gayshing pinky buttons, JESUS! GEORGI! WHY?
Why are they join back GEORGI? WHY?

Bye georgi.

PPPPSP3 i've just mentioned your crap,not because i wanna mud your face,just to give you an example,same shit happend to RonkiBlowjober,why no one mention that he fail attempts to open a good server 7 times before he went to "hayze". Funny fact it was System's idea w/e. 

PPPSPS4 you've started to mention hayze,on this topic,dunno why me or others couldn't mention your server,since the last attempt of it was this summer,and we were playing on l2 Epic. 

• Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, Twostepsaway said:

I guess after ive pointed it you keep dosn't understand your  bet. You said :  Btw hayze admin is not scared from you

I'm telling you nobody will join you back I bet 100 € from the corrupted donations I received under the table. If I lose you will see them on your PayPal.
-You lost that bet already.

I didn't fuckup none,if you think that was a replica,who am i to try to explain you it wasn't? It was bad,ok so? I couldn't make an update? There is some law-prodev about it? I just war back hayze,not like mongols like you would do with ddos or shits like that,but with simple and retarded marketing.

Your fault if Crabbed fail? Mate are you for real mental retarded? Who the hell do you think you are? How can be your fault for my own fail?
Trash server? Dev Fault? Fucking megalonic piece of shit,it's not like everything concern the trash is your property lmao.

-Don't be ridicolous,you didn't come here to judge,you went here for another porpuse,w/e it was,i've accepted it till a point,after see you were just trying to triggering me,instead you trigger something else,but you did it not me.

-Learn another thing,this my topic,my project,if i want to go offtopic it's my own business.

-Logic from you? Do you know how to trigger such of complex mechanims?

What's special about Crapped? On my point of view, i usually join servers if i wanna track a feedback of them. 

-You have to ask that thing towards players,not to me damn ape. 

P.S.
I've tried to reply to your points,but i don't know all the time they looks with a retard logic,since you keep somehow this blah to blah attidude.

PPS 
Trust me nobody is gonna return even with 1000 updates and a total wipe. Wanna know why  ? Cuz you are not trustworthy anymore with fake promises and players are not stupid that's why they left your server 1 week after you opened. (your words)

PPPPSP3 i've just mentioned your crap,not because i wanna mud your face,just to give you an example,same shit happend to RonkiBlowjober,why no one mention that he fail attempts to open 

PPPSPS4 you've started to mention hayze,on this topic,dunno why me or others couldn't mention your server,since the last attempt of it was this summer,and we were playing on l2 Epic. 

Leave the whole image of mine and yours outside of the box and just talk straight about YOUR server what has special comparing to hayze or any other pride pack and why people must join you. Answer simple. It's a simple question and all I am waiting is a simple answer. WHY PEOPLE HAVE TO JOIN YOU WHAT IS SPECIAL IN YOU ? I guess the pink gayish buttons design on CB is an obvious reason ok what's next ?

Edited by Dev
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Dev said:

Leave the whole image of me and yours outside of the box and just talk about YOUR server what has special comparing to hayze or any other pride pack and why people must join you. Answer simple it's a simple question and all I am waiting is a simple answer. WHY PEOPLE HAVE TO JOIN YOU WHAT IS SPECIAL IN YOU ?

PvP engine and Class balance. Not the usally human domination. Some new features and now a normal farmtype.
No corruption,no special treatment for no one. 
Ah,i got 2 eyes to check what's going on since i am not busy to blowup people and Gayshish Pinky buttons.

They don't join me,they join w/e they want.

Did am i ,ready to candidate my self to the president of Greece?

Enough? need something else?

P.S. Georgi if you edit all the time your post,it's not my fault if i can't reply correctly to your interview.

Edited by Twostepsaway
Georgi keep edit his post :(
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Twostepsaway said:

PvP engine and Class balance. Not the usally human domination. Some new features and now a normal farmtype.
No corruption,no special treatment for no one. 
Ah,i got 2 eyes to check what's going on since i am not busy to blowup people and Gayshish Pinky buttons.

Enough? need something else?

Seems legit but this is not enough for players desires in 2018. You should implement completely new ideas. Such stuff fit the era of 2012 now things are different.  Plus you need to let a man fix your graphics you have 250 players and the 99% of them are men and you let a woman paint your art. Get serious please.

• Upvote 1

What i see at the moment is a guy speaking about his "GOD" project and how he is going to absorb the whole community into his server and then he says "" IF I open it".Dunno what kind of Mental disability you got but it started becoming bigger and i don't know what triggers it.Stop acting all mighty we all know what was happening in your server and by who.

In your current "IF I OPEN IT" situation you got no rights to talk about other servers and how they are going to fail since your server failed like 4 times if i remember well.

P.S No hate FeelsTastyMan.png.9aeaeee378c437c81dd535742968f2a8.png

Just now, JaharakaL said:

What i see at the moment is a guy speaking about his "GOD" project and how he is going to absorb the whole community into his server and then he says "" IF I open it".Dunno what kind of Mental disability you got but it started becoming bigger and i don't know what triggers it.Stop acting all mighty we all know what was happening in your server and by who.

In your current "IF I OPEN IT" situation you got no rights to talk about other servers and how they are going to fail since your server failed like 4 times if i remember well.

P.S No hate FeelsTastyMan.png.9aeaeee378c437c81dd535742968f2a8.png

Didn't even read 

• Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Dev said:

Seems legit but this is not enough for players desires in 2018. You should implement completely new ideas. Such stuff fit the era of 2012 now things are different.  Plus you need to let a man fix your graphics you have 250 players and the 99% of them are men and you let a woman paint your art. Get serious please.

Who decide what's enough or not? Who said that i've completely import new ideas? Who said that players want everything new? Who said that i can't keep my gayishing pinky buttons? Do you prefer them green or purple?

I don't need no one to fix my graphics,if i wanted to change it i would already change it. About the amount of the players how are you so sure about it?

Btw,you said to keep outside the whole imagine of me and yours,but you keep using it o.o

What's next question?

Edited by Twostepsaway
Georgi is confusing me
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, Twostepsaway said:

Who decide what's enough or not? Who said that i've completely import new ideas? Who said that players want everything new? Who said that i can't keep my gayishing pinky buttons? Do you prefer them green or purple?

I don't need no one to fix my graphics,if i wanted to change it i would already change it. About the amount of the players how are you so sure about it?

Btw,you said to keep outside the whole imagine of me and yours,but you keep using it o.o

What's next question?

Who ? Players who don't stay in your server. This is the "who". Players lowering rapidly from 300 to 0 within 3 weeks cuz they have nothing to do and find it boring. This is the "who". You don't listen to your players because you listen to dumbasses like primemofo and here are your results.

2 minutes ago, Dev said:

Who ? Players who don't stay in your server. This is the "who". Players lowering rapidly from 300 to 0 within 3 weeks cuz they have nothing to do and find it boring. This is the "who". You don't listen to your players because you listen to dumbasses like primemofo and here are your results.

Wait a minute,just to understand deeply your pov,the people you saying went to a totaly copy/paste server,w/o nothing "new" and you claim.
Do you even know what pride community want from a server? Are we still talk about pride community or what?
That's why you act like a vergin grill? Because you think i am listening to primezero?
You might no understand,but the problems about the things was beside me and Growa,no one else. Now Growa,can't touch anymore the gameplay in any case.
Capisc?

The main error i did was to listen to every player of the community lol.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Twostepsaway said:

Wait a minute,just to understand deeply your pov,the people you saying went to a totaly copy/paste server,w/o nothing "new" and you claim.
Do you even know what pride community want from a server? Are we still talk about pride community or what?
That's why you act like a vergin grill? Because you think i am listening to primezero?
You might no understand,but the problems about the things was beside me and Growa,no one else. Now Growa,can't touch anymore the gameplay in any case.
Capisc?

The main error i did was to listen to every player of the community lol.

So amateur....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Dev said:

So amateur....

Well,you never know what you find inside a pillar of shit,imagine i've found you as well there :)

Atm all of you boyz that self-autoproclame,"pro", are everything but amateurs.

Cya,

• Downvote 2

Okay just logged to your server. First thing I did as every serious player will do is ALT + B. What I see on Sunday evening is 220 online which in fact is pretty low but the most interesting fact here it is that you don't even have that ammount. You actually have around 100 - 120 if I tell too many and how I can say that is because I entered COT in the whole COT I see 3 people farming.

Then checked other farm zones too no people just ghost counts. PvP there is no PvP in your server and as about population I see 2 clans active Primes ( oh yes those who support you in the whole topic here so I didn't expect something better) And another 1 big clan. That's all of your server 2 big clans playing no PvP no farm no events no activity nothing rather than fake numbers.

Then you tell me I've lost my bet. AHAHAHAHAH poor boy. Ok after your server comes to an end send me a message so we can talk together we have plenty of stuff to discuss. Take care and no hate much love.

Edited by Dev