[L2J] L2Crabbed

Growa

6 hours ago, Twostepsaway said:

We didnt disappear and we did explain what is happening.  Maybe we didnt keep the public updated at all time but thats our prerogative whether to inform you or not.  Meanwhile we were working on the project at the pace we liked untill people started spamming us to open it already, so I have no idea from where u get the info that its "dead and rotten to the bone".

When nobody can contact you and theres nowhere the when or about when you would return this means you do disappear and not knowing what you will do in the future. Same could go with pride server it's down for some years now and there everything is over. Owners must have a clear outcome weather they will continue or gettin over and when you lose all the communication with the people then you become past.

Secondly "rotten to the bone" I was referring to  the l2 community as a whole not just you. Because specifically you are not just rotten you don't even exist to the l2 map and never did so. 

But ok and now tell me or the people what are your plans ? Step 1 opening it step 2 failing it again in 1 - 2 months and step 3 come here again next year in 2019 ? :D And you come here to pretend the serious guy  ? Lmao 

Ps this is not a hate comment I just felt to reply to the drama called crabbed.

Edited by Dev

To be honest i couldn't careless about what do you think,since you're clueless. There is many project that keep failing every year but it's not like i felt like i have to reply over and over,if you think we are not serious and we are gonna failing again over and over, why do you even waste your time to reply.
Mine is simple curiosity,but everyone is free to do whatever they want.

7 hours ago, Twostepsaway said:

To be honest i couldn't careless about what do you think,since you're clueless. There is many project that keep failing every year but it's not like i felt like i have to reply over and over,if you think we are not serious and we are gonna failing again over and over, why do you even waste your time to reply.
Mine is simple curiosity,but everyone is free to do whatever they want.

I either don't really care what you will do. I just wanted to tell you that you made a very bad mistake not communicating with the people who supported you for 1 + year.

Now if you fail or not the answer is obvious you will as everyone else does nowadays. The point is not to fail too fast. I personally have nothing to benefit from weather you fail or not since I'm out long time now. 

As I said before good luck reviving a dead project in the dead l2 community. You will need it ;) have fun mate.

L2Crabbed,alpha state till 20/10/2017
#Join our community Today
#Stay Tuned!
#Stay Crabbed 
Sterbio and Zoxian will be free to test out and accessories tier #2
If everything will be good we are gonna go to the next stage : Beta.
You can find Sterbio&Zoxian at Murphy NPC at Kamael Village

GK0HBvB.jpg

Edited by Twostepsaway

Happy seeing those News!!! At least someone who can get the job done !! 

Been a while from your last show up , we are happy to see you guys coming back to the game..

people already got bored with those fail copy pride packs .

Your team fixed many issues , and throw the boredom out of the window ! lol :D  

We are waiting the grand opening !! cheers!!

Edited by odus

Beta Stage will be online at 26/10/17,11:00 AM,till the Grand Opening,check it out!
#Checkit Out
#Join our Community
#Stay Tuned
L2Crabbed.com

Delete your system,run updater and full check,since we moved the server in Europe.

Here you can download our manual patch :
Here

Ep6WyZh.jpg

Edited by Twostepsaway

On 28/10/2017 at 7:17 PM, 'Hater said:

I hope people like you have some real life problems so they  will stop grabmoneyopenings destroying the community.

#GetCancered

@growa
@AAG
@Lorenzo
@TwoStepsAway

Oh boy, you look like a really angry and aggressive person. I can stand such brutality. Someone should really call the Testoterone Ambulance.

On 10/28/2017 at 6:17 PM, 'Hater said:

I hope people like you have some real life problems so they  will stop grabmoneyopenings destroying the community.

#GetCancered

@growa
@AAG
@Lorenzo
@TwoStepsAway

Thanks for your support!

Those are the starter uniform of L2crabbed.
On female race; Human,Orc,fighter and mystic way.
Plus there is something extra in this video,what's that?

L2crabbed.com 

Fishing Details

Fishing is now an automated way allowing getting XP and SP while being AFK. Yes, being AFK in game now worths XP and SP.
There are 3 tiers of Lures which affect the fishing time, fishing effectiveness and XP gained. The divide on Low, Medium, High Grade Lures. You can find the Low Grade Lures in shop already including your Triton Pole which has as Item Skill your Fishing skill so you dont need to learn any skill from any NPC in order to start Fishing.
All you need to do is go near some Water Zone, equip your Rod and your Lures and press the Fishing skill which is inside your Item Skills box in your Skill List ( ALT + K ).
All the progress is fully automated, in case you want to stop fishing you just need to press your Fishing Skill again.

Edited by Twostepsaway