L2Junity - Grand Crusade

Cmon its just change one config and server becomes Interlude...ish... :D

After that its your own problem to deal with items, stats and skills :D

One config and lot of clean up in core/dp... :D

Oh no, so you aren't a greek female ? I'm dissapointed.

Suck your own toes >.> Same question should go for sweets.. everyone thinks he is a dog.

Well HE IS NOT, he is a cat.

Edited by AccessDenied

• 4 weeks later...

hey, i've been trying to get this up and running, and i got the game and login servers online and eveything looks fine.... but when i try to log in, the server appears as online, everything looks normal, but when i do the final click to get to the character creation screen i get this error (note im using the retail english client):

post-190107-0-23057800-1470674640_thumb.jpg

any1 can give me some lights on what could be wrong?

thanks in advance ;)

post-190107-0-23057800-1470674640_thumb.jpg

If its for Helios Client (Protocol 64), L2Junity - Helios free rev project is missing some nice thing during Login Screen. Buy them a VIP membership and im sure they already have it implemented

PS: Im just not going to "leech" the solution as you should understand how to develop a proper Server and how to fix your problems in 1st place else we would have 1000x Private Servers like Interlude ones.

1st Get Informed,

2nd Try to solve it by yourself,

3rd Then you can request from L2JServer Legitm Devs

Edited by DEV|Supreme

Ok sorry for the misguidance.

As aCis, we are based on a freemium system and the current free version available is running with Infinite Odyssey - Underground and not Helios, which is donator/customer/whatever only.

Since the free version, thanks to the new addition of bug reporting, we have improved the pack a lot.

Ok sorry for the misguidance.

As aCis, we are based on a freemium system and the current free version available is running with Infinite Odyssey - Underground and not Helios, which is donator/customer/whatever only.

Since the free version, thanks to the new addition of bug reporting, we have improved the pack a lot.

Ye almost forgot about the underground current version as the free one.

hey, i've been trying to get this up and running, and i got the game and login servers online and eveything looks fine.... but when i try to log in, the server appears as online, everything looks normal, but when i do the final click to get to the character creation screen i get this error (note im using the retail english client):

any1 can give me some lights on what could be wrong?

thanks in advance ;)

You might just simply check our forum and find solution in few seconds :D

WG7ubkm.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Your website is getting 504 Gateway Time-out after click the register button and your facing certificate Errors

BTW isn't 3 months passed already since your current rev dates?