International Topic! Σιτ Ολε!

Every project closes and stay accomblished after almost 14 years of the game and more ...

Woah, so much hate. If you have the knowledge to 'move things forward' then contribute to X project.

It's people good will (or greedy) that they work on pack(s), so you can't demand anything and you can't force them to work 24/7. It's only a hobby for most of us - except l2scripts, they say its their full time job haa :o

So much hate for aCis .

Haters gonna hate !

that mention the mistake aCis does not mean that I hate

if you see so sorry but one mistake

when they do a good job I admit

supporters aCis does not admit that there is pack as it should be

It is 6 years project. can you tell me what do six years ?

We are talking about six years and do not even have all the quest

το ότι αναφέρω τα λάθοι του aCis δεν σημαίνει ότι το μισώ

αν το βλέπεις έτσι λυπάμαι αλλά κανείς λάθος 

όταν κάνουν καλή δουλειά το παραδέχομαι

οι υποστηρικτές του aCis δεν παραδέχεστε ότι δεν είναι το pack όπως θα έπρεπε να είναι 

είναι 6 χρόνων project .μπορείς να μου πεις τι κάνουν 6 χρόνια ?

μιλάμε για 6 χρόνια και δεν έχει καν όλα τα quest

Woah, so much hate. If you have the knowledge to 'move things forward' then contribute to X project.

It's people good will (or greedy) that they work on pack(s), so you can't demand anything and you can't force them to work 24/7. It's only a hobby for most of us - except l2scripts, they say its their full time job haa  :o

if you do it just as a hobby ok change much
but I think you have more questions to answer this

αν το κάνεις απλά ως χόμπι οκ αλλάζουν πολλά 

αλλά νομίζω ότι θέλετε κι άλλες ερώτησης για να απαντήσετε σε αυτό 

Edited by pirama

that mention the mistake aCis does not mean that I hate

if you see so sorry but one mistake

when they do a good job I admit

supporters aCis does not admit that there is pack as it should be

It is 6 years project. can you tell me what do six years ?

We are talking about six years and do not even have all the quest

το ότι αναφέρω τα λάθοι του aCis δεν σημαίνει ότι το μισώ

αν το βλέπεις έτσι λυπάμαι αλλά κανείς λάθος 

όταν κάνουν καλή δουλειά το παραδέχομαι

οι υποστηρικτές του aCis δεν παραδέχεστε ότι δεν είναι το pack όπως θα έπρεπε να είναι 

είναι 6 χρόνων project .μπορείς να μου πεις τι κάνουν 6 χρόνια ?

μιλάμε για 6 χρόνια και δεν έχει καν όλα τα quest

I'm wondering, what a world class developer like you thinks about L2JUnity's source? :lol:

pe

It's people good will (or greedy) that they work on pack(s), so you can't demand anything and you can't force them to work 24/7. It's only a hobby for most of us - except l2scripts, they say its their full time job haa :o

people are bad, not greedy they will help cause they get something or help for leech .. so dont ask that..

Aren't you bored to always speak about my project ? Or does it mean my project is the only to speak about ? I counted 12 times aCis occurences, and probably 3/4 of posts were about aCis.

Open your own project, use latest L2J IL revision and we will see :

• how much / which quality work you can provide
  • if you can keep things stable (and things can turn unstable really fast)
  • if you can end a chronicle features
  • if you got the will and time to do it (it seems the most simple, but in fact it's the hardest part)

You can hate aCis or even me, but I'm one of the best project leader out there (I don't feel ashamed or proud to say it). If my point was to simply "end" IL chronicle, it could be done years ago, notably avoiding the scripts section and a lot of reworks. But that's not my point.

aCis has never been that stable, you can hate it, but that's the truth. If you find it unfinished, what exactly roots you to help me to end it ? Do you really think I do money out of 1e/rev ? I got 1700e on aCis paypal, and 1700e can be done after few weeks of donating on any decent server out there. I shared something like 500e splitted over my best contributors. I used something like 2000e as a personal tribute (we speak of 6y, which only covered my internet connection expenses). The 10e I ask is ridiculously low compared to provided work.

Do you even remember what was L2J IL ? I invite you to test back the L2J IL fork. They didn't even have symbols skills working.

In the end, and that's the funnier and most ironic part, I'm one of the few L2J project still alive.

I can't blame you to hate me, it means I do the right choices. Successful people are hated. You just give me credits acting like that.

PS : Kelrzher, why don't you "like" aCis, while crediting me as a "stable" project ? And same question for others.

Edited by Tryskell

PS : Kelrzher, why don't you "like" aCis, while crediting me as a "stable" project ? And same question for others.

You're idiot.. im sorry i have to say this. You sit and open conversation with brain damaged kids.

To win someone easier if you're "smart" you bring him in your own territory, you never fight someone in his own zone..

but the smart is relative word.. which mean you're more silly than them to follow in their zone.

You constantly try find logic in 12-14 years old, why they no like you project.. in a forum where logic is under extinction.

What are you even trying to do tryskell? You know im scanning every person in this forum to give him a label and i havent decide yet for you..

i dont know if pirama is smarter than you cause he literally closed you into a glass room and throw you food every 1 day. And no pirama specifically.. but generally every "pirama"

who judge your work..

Stop care, do what you like, public opinion is cancer always.

Do what you like tryskell and dont waste your time trying to explain to people who no want to understand.

Edited by AccessDenied

Aren't you bored to always speak about my project ? Or does it mean my project is the only to speak about ? I counted 12 times aCis occurences, and probably 3/4 of posts were about aCis.

Open your own project, use latest L2J IL revision and we will see :

• how much / which quality work you can provide
  • if you can keep things stable (and things can turn unstable really fast)
  • if you can end a chronicle features
  • if you got the will and time to do it (it seems the most simple, but in fact it's the hardest part)

You can hate aCis or even me, but I'm one of the best project leader out there (I don't feel ashamed or proud to say it). If my point was to simply "end" IL chronicle, it could be done years ago, notably avoiding the scripts section and a lot of reworks. But that's not my point.

aCis has never been that stable, you can hate it, but that's the truth. If you find it unfinished, what exactly roots you to help me to end it ? Do you really think I do money out of 1e/rev ? I got 1700e on aCis paypal, and 1700e can be done after few weeks of donating on any decent server out there. I shared something like 500e splitted over my best contributors. I used something like 2000e as a personal tribute (we speak of 6y, which only covered my internet connection expenses). The 10e I ask is ridiculously low compared to provided work.

Do you even remember what was L2J IL ? I invite you to test back the L2J IL fork. They didn't even have symbols skills working.

In the end, and that's the funnier and most ironic part, I'm one of the few L2J project still alive.

I can't blame you to hate me, it means I do the right choices. Successful people are hated. You just give me credits acting like that.

His friend ovenus reported that bug to him probably he dont even know the fix, i paid him to creat me some codes and i see his skills (blocked me on skype).

I dont even creat report because i can understand his possition , he pretend the l2 java developer to make money by scam people because he need to eat some food or he will die.

More about him really no idea i though he was good guy.If he continue that toxic posting i will think about reporting him.  :angry: 

I never tested aCis but you are doing very good job as my friends told me.

Keep up. :D

I'm interested by opinions, even 12y old ones, if that can improve my project or even me, as an individual. But I'm also the only one to decide if they can be useful or not.

While "giving labels" is funny on a spam topic, it is not wise to think about it seriously. And I would be a fool to give any label to anyone (so should you...).

About my work, I simply move on my own way since aCis exists, so I don't know what you are taling about. If "kids bullshit" was impacting me, I would already stop leadershiping since few years already.

you can try l2jhellas too that is based on frozen

based frozen?  no! :you serious?:

and somewhere here tryskell should answer (exactly statistics where  l2jhellas based on) :dat: i am not gonna bored this. never never never.  :happyforever:

Edited by AbSoLuTePoWeR

I think Tryskell is enough skillful. to fix more things. bugs and quests, but the matter is if he fixses all bugs in on circle so people will not pay for every circle and his income will decrease, in that case he must increase project's price and that can cause reducing sales.

It's a pitty but people like customs not retail ones.

@Tryskell i dont like your project because not completed yet  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:

nah , just i dont like to "use" it cause it has some major issues , little more than frozen but i know they will be solved...

And i am sorry to say that you own a hater (pirama) i know that feeling .... i bet you wish for e-punch ...all we want that feature... give punches through internet :okey: