Classic Mid Rate

I am really curious why yet nobody has managed to create a mid rate classic server . I bet it would be pretty populated. Maybe some more updates after saviors need to be introduced for further game content? I am really bored of interlude and hi5 mid rates.

I don't see why this should be considered a joke (unless there's a technical issue involved in getting the thing started, rendering it nearly impossible). Honestly, I've been wondering the same thing for quite awhile now, and I'm sure numerous "average" L2 players think the same. 

There is a very large community of people who simply cant be bothered to play on an x3, and an equally large community that is tired of Interlude / H5 that have been offering the same exact thing for years and years now.

An L2Classic server that doesn't force you to invest months and months just to get somewhere, and is more "casual" seems like something a lot of people would be willing to try out.

I don't see why this should be considered a joke (unless there's a technical issue involved in getting the thing started, rendering it nearly impossible). Honestly, I've been wondering the same thing for quite awhile now, and I'm sure numerous "average" L2 players think the same. 

There is a very large community of people who simply cant be bothered to play on an x3, and an equally large community that is tired of Interlude / H5 that have been offering the same exact thing for years and years now.

An L2Classic server that doesn't force you to invest months and months just to get somewhere, and is more "casual" seems like something a lot of people would be willing to try out.

exactly my point

Totally agree.

You're my new favorite person on the internet.

hahaha we will waste alot of time ofc and money that why we want do all step by step and the key for the sucsses is wasting the time on the thing you like :) .

Now that's some good news, good luck on your project.

Also I'm Triying to add Old Classic Players on My Skype to discuss about ideas and more :) .

warpgatetitle.jpg

Hey everyone, Lineage II Warpgate will be able to provide both low and mid Classic gameplay inside same Server (farming, crafting meanwhile having lots of objetives, pvps and fun)

Here some highlights from our upcoming Classic x5~x10 (up to x20):

• Olympiad System right from start same as Battle Tower from Pokemon Crystal / HeartGold / SoulSilver where you battle from level 10 up to level 80 against your oponent's (same level) with nice rewards
  • Automated, Seasonal and GM Events (not trivial overrated tvt and dm)
  • Siegeble Fortresses, Castles and Clan Halls
  • Achievements System (same as Missions)
  • Attendance System
  • Automated Classic versions upgrade based on Players stats such as PvP points, farmed items, statistics
  • and more not yet revealed

Our Development's List: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/195652-l2j-l2-warpgate/

Edited by DEV|Supreme

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

♦Lineage 2 Midwars x30 This february!♦
♦Do not miss the chance and start your jurney!♦
♦Players from all over the world♦
♦Join us and you wont regret it♦

www.l2midwars.net
www.l2midwars.net/forum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gONVJmnXF9M

Edited by SmOkeHoMeStudio