classic [L2J] L2 Deep

MrPro*

Well I know this. The point is if botting is generally accepted from the GM team, asking for their admission.

Who cares, just do it. Ofc they will say no. :D

If they say no, they will admit and accept this :)

Well fuck, saying there is anti bot and protection against it and when you login an try there is no protection is sad.

You should not lie to your players, it will just look you stupid.

Well I know this. The point is if botting is generally accepted from the GM team, asking for their admission.

no one got banned for booting so i guess it is fine

If they say no, they will admit and accept this :)

you are free to bot i dont said its not allowed like i said before even on official people botting!

Thanks for your replies. I guess i will see you ingame guys when english version is launched, if i dont find something better until then. Got tired trying to buy soulshots in full ыыыы server.

Edited by jasiu

Thanks for your replies. I guess i will see you ingame guys when english version is launched, if i dont find something better until then. Got tired trying to buy soulshots in full ыыыы server.

soulshots here are unlimited as well as arrows :D

English patch will be available on 24 up to 48 hours i will inform you once it will be ready & i will publish it here 

I have nothing against you kashej. But lying to your players like you and alex did is not cool.

Its like saying your server had 3000+ online but there are only around 400 active (real players), it will look your server stupid.

well you are right about the 3000+ yeah website saying this i never told that i have 3 or 4k people online even if i have 400-500 i appreciate this the maximum record was 1k you should understand how the russian servers are working 

You're on the staff? or just promoter ?

i'm not promoting anything i'm with the staff and we already preparing the x1200 Server after this multi-craft one i already posted few images. 

i'm not promoting anything i'm with the staff and we already preparing the x1200 Server after this multi-craft one i already posted few images. 

Brace yourself! There is no hope.. :(

Brace yourself! There is no hope.. :(

really brah? okey then :'(

i told it that im a part of the team and helping the owner

image.png

All I see is.. fake and unskilled RU players huehuehue :D :D

cmon dude :'( stop hating you are the most popular user on mxc community dont destroy it now :/