Known L2J Frozen 1004 Rev Bugs

Hey Guys,

As the title informs you, I am searching for someone that knows some of the   bugs of frozen rev 1004

As i heard rev 1004 is the stable one and i would like to practise in it and develop my own server "slowly" , since i am a newbie..

In order to avoid comments about why i'm choosing to work with frozen and not acis, my answer to that would be that i will try to build a pvp server.

p.s I'm not asking for any bugs fixes , i'm just asking for bugs that i will try to solve by myself or ask for your  help in the proper section.

Thank's in advance..

The best would be to open your own server and get your reports here.

Frozen had 120+ reports, but there wasn't any reporter for like 1,5y (as bugs reports weren't upping, and no new revision).

You should eventually try to contact Shyla or Nefer for an access to their forums (as they probably still got it somewhere).

The best would be to open your own server and get your reports here.

Frozen had 120+ reports, but there wasn't any reporter for like 1,5y (as bugs reports weren't upping, and no new revision).

You should eventually try to contact Shyla or Nefer for an access to their forums (as they probably still got it somewhere).

Thank you for you reply Tryskell ,

I could open my own server as you already mentioned but in my point of you searching for bugs by my self would be like searching for a needle in a haysack since i lack the experience

In my opinion the best way to test bugs would be with live testers which are hard to find nowadays( already tried to reach out some ) since noone is willing to do something without getting something in return :P .... I just created this topic to see if someone could mention some bugs that already have been tested and are working 

Working on L2JFrozen is a nightmare, simply because of its badly structured code... it's slow, ugly, and it's definitely not object oriented.

Thank you for your reply Tessa , 

It might be a nightmare in your personal view and i'm sure you know much more than i do , but right now i have to use the resources that i have and try to improve 

PK in town , offline trade dupe , wh dupe , double login , hero weapons exploit and some others B|

Thank you for your answer Kelrzher,

i think with the info you provided me i'll keep my self busy for a while

What resources do you have?

Thank's again for your reply,

what i meant was that i do not want to pay for the latest rev of acis and so i should work with the other option ( which might be a disaster as you mentioned)

Thank you for your answer Kelrzher,

i think with the info you provided me i'll keep my self busy for a while

Thank's again for your reply,

what i meant was that i do not want to pay for the latest rev of acis and so i should work with the other option ( which might be a disaster as you mentioned)

Well, as far as I know, the free version of acis is 10 revisions behind the paid one... L2JFrozen isn't active at all. So, you have bigger chances to get support for something still alive. ^^

Anyway, your choice. :lol:

Well, as far as I know, the free version of acis is 10 revisions behind the paid one... L2JFrozen isn't active at all. So, you have bigger chances to get support for something still alive. ^^

Anyway, your choice. :lol:

I don't give support for free revision, so the best is to stick to latest rev. Moreover 350-360 is the cycle where I fixed 99% of  NPE/CME/OOIBE and the SOE plaguing aCis since rev 258 (or 238 ? I never rem).

Also, 362 got the sexiest knownlist ever, so just for that you should support me.

There is an easy mean to get Customer access without paying, it's fixing HTM typos. Another mean is to detect and report ppl who leak, I reward leaker access to the report guy if he is successfully dropped (and it happened already 3 times).

If you're a newbie on Java, unfortunately it's harder those days ; errors are patched over time, and scripts folder miss only difficult or annoying quests.

Anyway gl with Frozen.

Edited by Tryskell

I don't give support for free revision, so the best is to stick to latest rev. Moreover 350-360 is the cycle where I fixed 99% of  NPE/CME/OOIBE and the SOE plaguing aCis since rev 258 (or 238 ? I never rem).

the Forum of acis before two weeks with the rev 361 (  I think these rev are not free )

Someone requested help for a problem that was created in rev 361 and had online server....

of the triskell replied to expect the next rev which has one week later .....

It is this support ?????

[gr]

sto forum toy acis prin kana dio bdomades otan bgike to rev 361 ( nomizw pos ayta ta rev den einai free )

enas customer toy acis zitise boithia se ena error poy emfanistike otan perase to rev 361 kai eixe online server ( kai fisika itan lathos toy team ayto )

kai o Tryskell toy eipe na perimeni to epomeno rev 

einai ayto support ??????

forgotten for ontopic :)

movement and follow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-e53TZ_w-E

synchronization client server https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F55AoxQx2Hs

for more performance memory and cpu managment https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhBvMuivRk8 like this 

sell item visual https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlnYCvrulEU

skill effect time ( i don't have video for this )

Edited by pirama

1. Bug with spectrators on the Olympiad games.

2. Bug with clan window after login.

3. Dual login.

4. Many visual bugs in interface and character interactions.

5. Etc...

the Forum of acis before two weeks with the rev 361 (  I think these rev are not free )

Someone requested help for a problem that was created in rev 361 and had online server....

of the triskell replied to expect the next rev which has one week later .....

It is this support ?????

[gr]

sto forum toy acis prin kana dio bdomades otan bgike to rev 361 ( nomizw pos ayta ta rev den einai free )

enas customer toy acis zitise boithia se ena error poy emfanistike otan perase to rev 361 kai eixe online server ( kai fisika itan lathos toy team ayto )

kai o Tryskell toy eipe na perimeni to epomeno rev 

einai ayto support ??????

You're a special case, get over it.

You're a special case, get over it.

i've been tracking his posts.. never seen a guy like him before hahaha  :y u no?:

P.S : can i send you a private message to discuss about something Trance?

1. Bug with spectrators on the Olympiad games.

2. Bug with clan window after login.

3. Dual login.

4. Many visual bugs in interface and character interactions.

5. Etc...

Thank you for your reply Rootware

Edited by MiReEn