interlude [L2J] Lifedrain World

LifeDrain

In fact our files is not frozen and u should test again that. Everything can be fixed. ;)

Yes everything can be fixed if you are serious and dont troll players.Btw you ll need some adjustments and stop troll players because the results gonna be same as previous

Yes everything can be fixed if you are serious and dont troll players.Btw you ll need some adjustments and stop troll players because the results gonna be same as previous

I done with that and for this start we're preparing very seriously.

Edited by LifeDrain

This server from the first look it seems to be a fail.

You dont even clean your website since last server

You reply to topzone advertise topic with your old rates and you say "up"

Your forum is also with posts from start january

You dont even spend a $$ for advertising.

good luck,you will need it.

This server from the first look it seems to be a fail.

You dont even clean your website since last server

You reply to topzone advertise topic with your old rates and you say "up"

Your forum is also with posts from start january

You dont even spend a $$ for advertising.

good luck,you will need it.

Like always u know everything better than me... (sarcasm) P.S. Old database i left for testers, i didnt see anywhere old posts on forum and i'll update information just to change 2 numbers (special for u).

Edited by LifeDrain

Like always u know everything better than me... (sarcasm) P.S. Old database i left for testers, i didnt see anywhere old posts on forum and i'll update information just to change 2 numbers (special for u).

Ye,like always u know everything than me (sarcasm) thats why u had always no more than 100 on..not smth against you,but u give "nothing" to get much.

Ye,like always u know everything than me (sarcasm) thats why u had always no more than 100 on..not smth against you,but u give "nothing" to get much.

enough scribbling of bullshits, just come and check the server right now. :)

If you have any questions, contact us - skype: lifedrain.net ;)

The Grand opening: 2017-01-20

The Announced events:

hahahah freelancer and nathuriel using bot party too kill rbs and epics gl with that :)

It was always like you telling. On every edition is this same idiot with bot, and admin dont ban him. Whene I played there a few edition ago I also reporting him, but how admin can ban his friend.... :)

Edited by Orbitek

It was always like you telling. On every edition is this same idiot with bot, and admin dont ban him. Whene I played there a few edition ago I also reporting him, but how admin can ban his friend.... :)

Believe me i dont have any friend on server. Besides, i can not ban without prove of this and later i didnt catch him.

I like rates x77 on skype while you automessage :P

Btw previous versions failed,like this one did too

Fist start after a long time of vacation and i did not expect a big miracles. Working hard and next time will be much better. ;)