Shit Tier Memeing

+1

People acting like that, don't have any meaning in this forum.

Maybe just allow a topic where they can troll eachother, inventing jokes and maybe designing cool meme gifs.

Maddafackaz!

+1

People acting like that, don't have any meaning in this forum.

Maybe just allow a topic where they can troll eachother, inventing jokes and maybe designing cool meme gifs.

Maddafackaz!

They just want attentions you have to understand them :)

Cool server and great work on it !!! Keep it up

That's so sad. When someone take it so seriously it means they got trolled over hard. Now N1ghty poor sad little boy cry and whinning when he could simple ignore, but nah, he is not that smart guy. Bless you with intelligence sir! 

Yeah... i couldn't even sleep thinking on karasu words :((

I am a col guy not an ignorant...if i was ignoring you, you may become a little frustrated and maybe commit any damn suicide... In the end u'r that kind of romanian which most of people know.... So it's in your genes to be an asshole :D

the simple fact that you told donald to open this topic for you means that you have no sleep at night thinking about how badly karasu ruined your hapiness with 2 innocent pictures on a topic.

:happyforever:

Good reason for report.

Keep it up!  >:D cuz right now and my friends are laughing our A$$ off ,how can you even respond to my provocation like that, you are a rare sight cuz only sad angry betas keep gets troll 24/7 like you. Sadly intelligent species are still to be found... We keep searching in the hope that we may find a brilliant species, sadly you are not one of them.

Edited by Karasu_

I think the only thing you still search is your penis...if i can call it like that.

I bet you got any friends laughting with you :D:D

you are a very sad angry beta / no comment for such outdated unfunny jokes. 

Sleeping-Bank-Teller.jpg

Time for sleep, you are beyond boring...

Edited by Karasu_

you are a very sad angry beta / no comment for such outdated unfunny jokes. 

Sleeping-Bank-Teller.jpg

Time for sleep, you are beyond boring...

You have been already warned!

Topic is locked!