L2Adrenaline Keys , Cheapest Price

Hello to all guys who bought keys from Makintosh ever.

This seller turned out to be a scammer :) Thus, all keys that he sold will be banned (some of them already are banned).

My advice is to recall all money that you ever sent to this guy. Thanks :)

And please, trust and buy only from official community.

http://lineage2bot.com

Edited by natherlog

This seller turned out to be a scammer :) Thus, all keys that he sold will be banned (some of them already are banned).

i just saw other ppls with the same problem as mine so +1 to natherlog

haha, knew it months ago

then you are clearly looking to scam someone, 1-post accs registered just to post here are legit as fuck :D

edit: just open paypal dispute if you got scammed and say you didn't get offered product, ez

Edited by AlmostGood

Well played.

Edited by fAkeN

Well played.

Hello everybody ,

Yes well played .. for like a 8 months , Daniel (aka natherlog)  and krn , havent managed to figure it out , how do i get profits for buying keys 20$ and selling them 10e and done nothing to stop me . 

For all that time , i havent scamed anyone who bought keys from me ,i provided people with keys with 50% of price  , but that doesnt mean that im not a scamer , i scamed only lineage2bot.com team , because of theyre foolishness .

All who bought keys last month -  sorry that some of your keys got blocked  . Lineage2Bot.com team is punishing its own costumers .  You are free to contact me and ask for refund , i will provide it . 

It was pleasure dealing with  you guys , but everything what has beggining has to end .

If u still need cheap keys contact  :   fAkeN 

goodbye_goku__by_link_leob-d4wnjxm.jpg

Goodbye and good luck ! 

Edited by JustMakintosh

Who ever wanted to know about such prices of the L2Adrenalin bot, I will explain:

- You get official troubleshooting right after you purchase the key;

- You get official access to scripting repository with everything we have for free (advanced scripts does not count);

- You get official scripting help from KRN if you didnt understand something in scripting;

- You get official support in setting up the options in the interface of the bot;

- You get official delivery of fixes for your servers as soon as possible;

And the last is - you get official working key & version of the bot, so you know what you pay for.

You want to get something cheaper from a non-official seller? It is up to you :) But if something doesnt work - do NOT contact us, we will NOT give assistance in anything and simply refuse to help.

2Makintosh: You are guru in pointing fingers. Keep going ;)

/quit discussion

Edited by natherlog