Server is a joke , even of the first 1 hour donation were open with vesper ++ , just another pay to win server . A complete waste of time

JYLQiu.png

No bots,no vesper donate,no olf donate= Best Server= L2Lionna

trust me, brazon never lie. 
Edited by AchYlek

Server is a joke , even of the first 1 hour donation were open with vesper ++ , just another pay to win server . A complete waste of time

JYLQiu.png

1) Hmm Vesper Weapon , its really hard to farm it at H5 .. since h5 its only for badass ppl (not) ,, Maybe you heard something about called 7rb quest. 

2)There is No vesper armor/attri/or rare shits/ olf deleted so Vercetti Bitches can suck my d1ck? 

3)Achylek You suck , 

4) SERVER GOT 2.5k ONLINE SO HATTERS GONNA HATE 

Edited by Lazopoulos

1) Hmm Vesper Weapon , its really hard to farm it at H5 .. since h5 its only for badass ppl (not) ,, Maybe you heard something about called 7rb quest. 

2)There is No vesper armor/attri/or rare shits/ olf deleted so Vercetti Bitches can suck my d1ck? 

3)Achylek You suck , 

4) SERVER GOT 2.5k ONLINE SO HATTERS GONNA HATE 

you are hatter :(

I rly wish the best for your server mate , i am not any hater or lover , i am not licking anyones ass , but just to be clear , you have said that donation will open after a while , this picture has been taken in the first 45 min of the game ,  you can even check your database , which really means that no party can hit 80- farm enough bones , spawn the exact 7 rb and kill them in c-a grade. So please , if you wanna lie to your crowd do it freely , but dont call me any ass licker or such so since you lie to us . 

Best regards , i do rly wish the best for your server 

Still a fair amount.

But lying is sad, at least for it right.

And using l2net to see that info, shame on you :(

what xd

l2saga after half y still 800-900 at prime time,

greenworld 500-600,

so pls ;d 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• rename the l2.bin into l2.exe
    • L2LIVE.PRO- Dynamic Mid-rates Essence Seven Signs GRAND OPENING - July 5, 20:00 GMT+3 (EEST) TEST SERVER IS OPEN - COME AND CHECK IT OUT TODAY! Join our community and be part of it at: https://www.l2live.pro https://discord.gg/k3NMgR4Dmu   Server description * EXP/SP: Dynamic (x1- x100 based on your level, *before* Sayha and EXP buffs * Adena: x50 / Item Drop: x10 / Fishing EXP increased / Attribute EXP increased * Simplified gameplay to stay in the loop while not spending hours and hours farming * Starter Pack containing very useful items for beginners * MP replenishing potions with auto-consumption * No overpowered donations L2LIVE shop * All spellbook coupons, pet spellbook coupons and master books are sold via Game Assistant * Additionally you can buy SP pouches, enchanted talismans, pet training guides and various other consumables for Adena and L-Coin * More items such as cloaks, more talismans, agathions, belts, pendants, enchantment scrolls of various grades, evolution stones, etc will be added! Shop server as a shortcut, and all retail-like ways of earning items are still here! L-Coins * Drops with small change and in random amounts from Lv60+ monsters  * All raidbosses drop random amount of L-Coin Pouches generating up to 420 Lcoin per unit. **Grand Olympiad and Events** * Grand Olympiad is held week day * Format is 1v1, unlimited weekly fights  * Heroes are declared weekly at Sunday * There are three automated events - TvT, CTF and Deathmatch, running at evenings * Orc Fortress, Battle with Balok, Keber Hunter, Archievements Box, Daily Gift Calendar provisional events are active too Custom user commands * .offlineplay command, your character will keep playing till death or server restart * .offlineshop command, keeps your shop sitting until all items are purchased * .apon / .apoff - enable/disable HP/MP autoconsume And lots of other small improvements are waiting for you!   Join our community and be part of it at: https://www.l2live.pro https://discord.gg/k3NMgR4Dmu
  • Topics