Hguard

Hakeriux5

Heyoo. I am playing on a server that has hguard protection. Does anyone know how to bypass it? 
It has modified l2.bin exe so adrenaline wouldn't detect it and inject.
L2 tower closes upon injecting. 

Any known bypasses? I searched in all the forums i could find. Thanks

Lol the "unbot.dll" is dll with 2007 year date, a backdoor connecting on remote process execution port (512) to some belarus server xDDD The server is not workin (the dll compiled in 2006) but why would osmeone put such file in a client

Beside that its normal lameguard + entry.dll which hooks kernel32.ReadFile which disconnects the pipe of adr.

Edited by Szakalaka

Lol the "unbot.dll" is dll with 2007 year date, a backdoor connecting on remote process execution port (512) to some belarus server xDDD The server is not workin (the dll compiled in 2006) but why would osmeone put such file in a client

Beside that its normal lameguard + entry.dll which hooks kernel32.ReadFile which disconnects the pipe of adr.

So basically i need to make entry.dll not hook into kernel and that would solve the problem? 

If not can you tell a retard like me what to do exactly? So all the botting programs and what not would work?

Also appreciate you responding back :)

Edited by Hakeriux5