DONALD TRUMP 2016

0dc7e109a9.png

who is this fucking retard and why is he sending me this? what does izihost have anything to do with me? i dont even know where this is from

Edited by L2 Mid BIGGEST Fan

0dc7e109a9.png

who is this fucking retard and why is he sending me this? what does izihost have anything to do with me? i dont even know where this is from

i think he miss clicked :D 

Edited by Celestine

oh my friend those Greek scums :D

they hate u or what ? its a mistake mate if you sold something maybe he miss clicked? :D

Dont you think is a bit shame to speak for the whole nation? You refer to all greeks when you only deal with kiddos.

Your country has also 70% of scums but you dont say anything about it. 

Stop refering to all greeks celestine grow up especialy when you're in a greek forum where the best developers are greeks. 

Kids and scammers exist everywhere. At least respect other people and stop saying bullshit dont make me say bad things to you next time u will have them.

Deal with me, deal with maxtor, deal with xdem, deal with elfo, deal with nevermore, deal with someone who is not kid and then come back and say 

"pff those greeks". Those are stupid brainless kids that exist in every nation and thats the truth not my opinion. So..

Edited by AccessDenied

Dont you think is a bit shame to speak for the whole nation? You refer to all greeks when you only deal with kiddos.

Your country has also 70% of scums but you dont say anything about it. 

Stop refering to all greeks celestine grow up especialy when you're in a greek forum where the best developers are greeks. 

Kids and scammers exist everywhere. At least respect other people and stop saying bullshit dont make me say bad things to you next time u will have them.

And yes it bother me cause im greek and i also deal with stupid greeks as long as stupid people of yours. 

i'm not ragicst i'm sorry if i make u feel bad but some things are true

but nvm i dont have any problem with u as u can see i see u flaming that xdem guy and some others and i never tried to start e-war with u so chill :)

i'm not ragicst i'm sorry if i make u feel bad but some things are true

but nvm i dont have any problem with u as u can see i see u flaming that xdem guy and some others and i never tried to start e-war with u so chill :)

Its ok is not about war is about perspective of things, you see im ok with everyone, and im worst with greeks cause im greek, like baksteen or whatever this monkey is called that is shame for my nation.

Ps i flame constantly people who deserve.

Edited by AccessDenied

Its ok is not about war is about perspective of things, you see im ok with everyone, and im worst with greeks cause im greek, like baksteen or whatever this monkey is called that is shame for my nation.

No problem i respect everyone its okay also 8)

No problem i respect everyone its okay also 8)

Good, so let le memer master speak for greeks she has the right cause she has sexy legs, you don't 

since you lack in this you're not allowed. 

Lucy? Legs plz :/ ? 

Good, so let le memer master speak for greeks she has the right cause she has sexy legs, you don't 

since you lack in this you're not allowed. 

Lucy? Legs plz :/ ? 

le memer master is best guy give him L2Mod rank back or make him admin of this community and everyone will be happy  :troll:

le memer master is best guy give him L2Mod rank back or make him admin of this community and everyone will be happy  :troll:

I won't give nothing if she no give me her legs. Legs for rank else Tom hanks .... in other word she will end up speaking to her own palm calling it whilson

My dream is the day that Justice will come and tell me "Honey, you spam a lot."

Edited by AccessDenied

I won't give nothing if she no give me her legs. Legs for rank else Tom hanks .... in other word she will end up speaking to her own palm calling it whilson

RH87n50.png

Is there any email from this guy? or at least if anyone know his name here.

I'll just push my ban buttom. You dont need a warning.

Is this button beautiful at least? I mean blue with red letters and fairies on it? and bunnies maybe or is just a green with white text on it :o ?

give me a photo of it else i dont believe you ;(

btw when is your birthday? I'll get you a gift:

308k3o3.png

I love it <3

Edited by AccessDenied

just a thought  http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/199483-izihostnet-webhostingdedicatedvps-ddos-protected-hosting-domain-names-registrar-cheap-services-mxc-special-offers/?p=2548135