If Members Were Actors|

AccessDenied

14.5 GB for the head only.

I'm sorry i wrote GB? My mistake.. i meant PBs

USA already working to find a bigger store unit so we can add his arms/legs and rest of his body to the image.

Ps. still the image will be 99% compressed we no refer to the actual size of it.

Edited by AccessDenied

I'm sorry i wrote GB? My mistake.. i meant PBs

USA already working to find a bigger store unit so we can add his arms/legs and rest of his body to the image.

Ps. still the image will be 99% compressed we no refer to the actual size of it.

This may help.

Edited by Trance

This may help.

So you want to tell me that this supercomputer is smarter than xxdem

deeper than Diana

more fat than sweeTs

sexiest than Access?

Edited by AccessDenied

So you want to tell me that this supercomputer is smarter than xxdem

deeper than Diana

more fat than sweeTs

sexiest than Access?

Computers are sexy.

I expected more in this update.

Mostly members with intense character are included in the list, if i cant find any info about you or relative icant add you.. since i have no info ..

You are not funny, at all. I feel sorry for you guys :P

I'm gonna share the PSD  :you serious?:

We are maxcheaters

We do not forgive

We do not care

We do not forget

Expect us!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• MAMA AMADA AND PAPA DEO +27716356648 AM A TRADITIONAL HERBALIST HEALER / SANGOMA/ A SPELL CASTER AND A SPIRITUAL HEALER FROM THE MOUNTAINS OF TANZANIA . AM VERY GOOD WHEN IT COMES TO CASTING SPELLS, BRINGING BACK YOUR EX, STOP CHEATING PARTNERS AND FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO GET MARRIED, STOP COURT CASES AND DIVORCE, CLEANSING YOU FROM BAD LUCK AND AFFECTED HOMES, I HAVE A SPECIAL HERB FOR YOU WOMEN WHO BADLY NEED CHILDREN AND YOU HAVE FAILED TO GET PREGNANT. MEN WHO CANT PERFORM AND YOUR WEAK / SMALL IN SIZE COME FOR MY SUPER BOASTER AND BECOME A WARRIOR IN BED MATTERS. WHEN FRIENDS FAMILY RELATIVES AND IN LAWS ARE BECOMING A PROBLEM TO YOU COME AND I SORT THEM OUT FOR YOU IMMEDIATELY. https://www.instagram.com/maamaamanda?igsh=bm1iNmgxM3A5Y2Ju&utm_source=qr I CAN TREAT DISEASES IN YOUNGER CHILDREN AND THE VERY OLD PEOPLE WITH PAINS AND BODY SORES. I CAN STOP YOUR MAN / WIFE FROM SMOKING AND DRINKING IMMEDIATELY. LOOKING FOR A JOB OR PROMOTION AND FAVOUR FROM YOUR EMPLOYER PLEASE SEE ME AND YOU SHALL COME BACK WITH A SMILE. AM A MATURE MEN WITH EXPERIENCE SO I DEAL WITH SERIOUS MATURE PEOPLE. IF YOU HAVE BEEN BADLY AFFECTED BY VARIOUS HEALER WITHOUT GETTING HELP AND THOSE WITH UNFINISHED JOBS COME AND I WIPE YOUR TEARS. I MAMA AMADA I CAN CAST A SPELL ANYWERE IN THE WORLD AND I WORK ON YOU FROM ANY PLACE YOU ARE IMMEDIATELY.CALL OR WHATSAPP MAMA AMADA AND PAPA DEO ON  CONSULTATION / COUNSELING AND MINER TREATMENT My Work Is A Mixture Of African Traditional Spiritualism, Psychic Powers, Rituals, Native Healing, Spell Casting, All Of Which Are Designed To Take Care Of Whatever Adversity You May Face. My Solutions Are Tailor Designed Depending On The Nature Of Your Problem Or Adversity Healing. Am Well Qualified, Having Honed My Skills From Experiences And Tradition Passed Down Through The Centuries From My Forefathers. I Deal With Occult, Spiritual And The Paranormal. I Do Email, Phone And Private Readings And Consultations To Enable You Take Control Of The Situation. https://www.instagram.com/maamaamanda?igsh=bm1iNmgxM3A5Y2Ju&utm_source=qr I Am A Traditional Healer, Spell Caster And Psychic Medium. I Could Help You To Connect With The Ancestors , Interpret Dreams, Diagnose Illness Through Divination With Bones, And Help You Heal Both Physical And Spiritual Illness. We Facilitate The Deepening Of Your Relationship To The Spirit World And The Ancestors. Working In Partnership With One's Ancestors Is A Gift Representing A Close Link With The Spirit Realm As A Mediator Between The Worlds.* If You Have Been Disappointed By Other Spell Casters And Healers Who Have Failed To Provide You With The Results They Promised You And You're Stuck With No Option Of Happiness, Its Time You Contact A Gifted Spiritual Healer And Spell Caster Who Will Sort Your Issues. It’s Never Too Late For Your Problems To Be Solved, It’s Time To Have A Change In Life For The Better And Don't Just Sit Back And Think Your Worst Situation Cannot Be Changed For Better, Its Time You Present Your Problem To A Gifted Spell Caster To Help Understand Your Life And The Way Forward. Ask Yourself The Following: -Is Your Love Life Falling Apart? -Do You Want Your Love To Grow Stronger? -Is Your Partner Losing Interest In You. -It’s Not Too Late To Fix Your Love Life. We Offer Solutions To Help Take Care Of Your Love Life. -We Strengthen Bonds In All Love Relationships And Marriage.. -We Create Loyalty And Everlasting Love Between Couples.. -We Recover Love And Happiness When Relationships Break Down. -We Bring Back Your Lost Love. -We Help You Look For The Best Suitable Partner When You Can’t Break The Cycle Of Loneliness.. -We May Help To Keep Your Partner Faithful And Loyal To You. -We Could Create Everlasting Love Between Couples.. -Attract A New Lover. -Remove Hexes, Curses And Witchcraft Spells Cast Upon You. -Seek Revenge On Those Who Have Wronged You. -Seek Wealth And Financial Success. -Win Business From Your Rivals And Get All Kind Of Tenders. -Achieve Political Success. -Cleanse Your Body And Soul. -Communicate With Your Ancestors. -Win All Kinds Of Court Cases.* -Forecast Or Foretell Your Future If You Seek A Lost Lover, Or Want A New Lover, We Can Help. We Reunite Lost Loves And Help Others Find Their Soul Mate On A Regular Basis With A Real And Powerful Love Spell Casting. We Also Offer A Custom Crafted Spell Castings Designed Around Your Desires And Situation That Also Saves You Money. If You Need Extra Spell Work Performed, A Real Custom Spell Is The Best Value. Contact Us Now So We Can Help With Your Situation Call/Whatsap https://www.instagram.com/maamaamanda?igsh=bm1iNmgxM3A5Y2Ju&utm_source=qr          CALL OR WHATSAPP: +27716356648 FOR MORE I am a Trusted Traditional Healer, herbalist and spell caster who has helped hundreds of people find love, wealth and prosperity through this work as a traditional healer. If you have problems in your life, let me help you get your life back on track. I may help you for mostly in Relationship and Family problems, love related issues like lost love, Business, Work and Financial matters. I am able to help you by using various forms of traditional Spells and spiritual healing solutions which may assist you in many challenges you might be facing in your life. But you have to be a believer in traditional healing and ancestral powers to use my services. Don’t be discouraged Come see Me Today I am a Gifted Reader and Adviser or Call for a phone Session. I May Help You- •Lost Love Spells •Relationship problems •Bad luck removal •Spirit protection & cleansing •Binding Love Spells •Gay Love Spells,Phone readings available Traditional Healer for MONEY problems. Are you in financial debt or being chased by loan sharks? Are you always short of money and tired of struggling all the time. Traditional healer can help you with powerful money spells to open the flood gates of wealth to you. Stop struggling to make ends meet, a traditional healer has the power to help you. Ask the experienced Traditional Healer how to end the misery? CALL OR WHATSAPP: +27716356648                      
    • MAMA AMADA [[+27716356648 ]] has experience of 30 years in helping and guiding many people from all over the world. His psychic abilities may help you answer and resolve many unanswered questions. He specializes in helping women and men from all walks of life….. ►Is your love falling apart? ►Do you want your love to grow stronger? ►We strengthen bonds in all love relationships and marriages, ►Is your partner losing interest in you? ►Divorce or Court issues, ►Preventing relationship your partner from cheating on you ►We help to keep your partner faithful and loyal to you, ►We restore love and happiness when breaks up. ►Making your partner love you alone, ►We create loyalty and everlasting love between couples, ►Get a divorce settlement quickly from your ex-partner, ►We could create everlasting love between couples. ►We help you look for the best suitable partner when you can't break the cycle of loneliness, ►Are you an herbalist who wants to get more powers? ►Buy a house or car of your dream ►Unfinished job by other doctors come to me, ►I help those seeking employment, ►Pensioners free treatment, ►Win business tenders and contracts ►Do you need to recover your lost property? ►Promotion at work and better pay, ►Do you want to be protected from bad spirits nightmares? ►Financial problems, ►Why you can't keep money or lovers? ►Why do you have a lot of enemies? ►Why are you fired regularly on jobs? ►Speed up money claim spell, delayed payments, pension and accident funds ►I help students pass their exams/interviews ►Removal of bad luck and debts, ►Waterkloof, Sandton, ►Who is the best traditional healer in South Africa? ►What is the difference between sangoma and inyanga? ►What is an inyanga? ►What is an indigenous healer? Love marriage Problem Family disputes (disputes with in-laws) Divorce problem Gay spells to make your ex come back for good Obstacles in study Death spells death divided Son/daughter out of order Husband wife problem Enemy safety Health problem Childless Women problems Revenge spells Desirable job Get your ex back girlfriend How to get him back once he has moved on Get your ex back with the law of attraction Get my ex back after 6 months Ex back after 3 months How to get your ex-girlfriend back after no contact Getting back with ex after bad break up How to get an ex-boyfriend back after a year How to get your ex back after cheating on her Get my ex- girlfriend back fast Get him back by ignoring him Get ex back possible How to get her back after a break up Get her back after a year How to get my ex-boyfriend back after years Get ex-boyfriend back no contact Get ex back quickly Get your ex-boyfriend back spells How to get your ex back via text message How can i get my ex back when she has moved on lost loves spells caster Get him back with one text Get your ex back permanently How to get ex-boyfriend back after a bad break up How to get ex-love back after a break up Black magic spells. Love spell Three nights of hell Marriage destruction hex Voodoo spell of torment and pain Spell of protection Shadow circle Pact with the goddess of rage Effigy curse spell Binding by fear Discord and darkness hex Bones of anger hex Lucifer's burning touch Death spell Elder god's darkness ritual Vanity and insanity spell Pepper pentacle (bad luck spell) Bad luck charm Contacting the dead Binding love spells Bring back lost lover Financial problems Lost Love spells caster Lottery Spells Love spells that work Marriage spells Money spells Man hood Spell Caster Troubled relationships Love spell Three nights of hell Marriage destruction hex Voodoo spell of torment and pain Spell of protection Shadow circle Pact with the goddess of rage famous witch doctors in zambia traditional healers association of zambia traditional pattern of care for illness in zambia traditional healer for money patterns of care for illness in modern and traditional society what is the role of traditional healers discuss the patterns of care for illness in modern society best traditional healers in johannesburg traditional healers in Gauteng powerful traditional healers in malawi best witch doctor in mozambique tete mozambique traditional healers ukuthwala in mozambique sandawana in mozambique mozambique witchcraft powerful traditional healers in south africa traditional healers in soweto powerful sangoma in johannesburg traditional healers in south africa traditional healers in pretoria powerful traditional healers in south africa traditional healers in sandton best traditional healers in johannesburg sangoma in soweto best sangoma in south africa
    • MAMA AMADA AND PAPA DEO +27716356648 AM A TRADITIONAL HERBALIST HEALER / SANGOMA/ A SPELL CASTER AND A SPIRITUAL HEALER FROM THE MOUNTAINS OF TANZANIA . AM VERY GOOD WHEN IT COMES TO CASTING SPELLS, BRINGING BACK YOUR EX, STOP CHEATING PARTNERS AND FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO GET MARRIED, STOP COURT CASES AND DIVORCE, CLEANSING YOU FROM BAD LUCK AND AFFECTED HOMES, I HAVE A SPECIAL HERB FOR YOU WOMEN WHO BADLY NEED CHILDREN AND YOU HAVE FAILED TO GET PREGNANT. MEN WHO CANT PERFORM AND YOUR WEAK / SMALL IN SIZE COME FOR MY SUPER BOASTER AND BECOME A WARRIOR IN BED MATTERS. WHEN FRIENDS FAMILY RELATIVES AND IN LAWS ARE BECOMING A PROBLEM TO YOU COME AND I SORT THEM OUT FOR YOU IMMEDIATELY. https://www.instagram.com/maamaamanda?igsh=bm1iNmgxM3A5Y2Ju&utm_source=qr I CAN TREAT DISEASES IN YOUNGER CHILDREN AND THE VERY OLD PEOPLE WITH PAINS AND BODY SORES. I CAN STOP YOUR MAN / WIFE FROM SMOKING AND DRINKING IMMEDIATELY. LOOKING FOR A JOB OR PROMOTION AND FAVOUR FROM YOUR EMPLOYER PLEASE SEE ME AND YOU SHALL COME BACK WITH A SMILE. AM A MATURE MEN WITH EXPERIENCE SO I DEAL WITH SERIOUS MATURE PEOPLE. IF YOU HAVE BEEN BADLY AFFECTED BY VARIOUS HEALER WITHOUT GETTING HELP AND THOSE WITH UNFINISHED JOBS COME AND I WIPE YOUR TEARS. I MAMA AMADA I CAN CAST A SPELL ANYWERE IN THE WORLD AND I WORK ON YOU FROM ANY PLACE YOU ARE IMMEDIATELY.CALL OR WHATSAPP MAMA AMADA AND PAPA DEO ON  CONSULTATION / COUNSELING AND MINER TREATMENT My Work Is A Mixture Of African Traditional Spiritualism, Psychic Powers, Rituals, Native Healing, Spell Casting, All Of Which Are Designed To Take Care Of Whatever Adversity You May Face. My Solutions Are Tailor Designed Depending On The Nature Of Your Problem Or Adversity Healing. Am Well Qualified, Having Honed My Skills From Experiences And Tradition Passed Down Through The Centuries From My Forefathers. I Deal With Occult, Spiritual And The Paranormal. I Do Email, Phone And Private Readings And Consultations To Enable You Take Control Of The Situation. https://www.instagram.com/maamaamanda?igsh=bm1iNmgxM3A5Y2Ju&utm_source=qr I Am A Traditional Healer, Spell Caster And Psychic Medium. I Could Help You To Connect With The Ancestors , Interpret Dreams, Diagnose Illness Through Divination With Bones, And Help You Heal Both Physical And Spiritual Illness. We Facilitate The Deepening Of Your Relationship To The Spirit World And The Ancestors. Working In Partnership With One's Ancestors Is A Gift Representing A Close Link With The Spirit Realm As A Mediator Between The Worlds.* If You Have Been Disappointed By Other Spell Casters And Healers Who Have Failed To Provide You With The Results They Promised You And You're Stuck With No Option Of Happiness, Its Time You Contact A Gifted Spiritual Healer And Spell Caster Who Will Sort Your Issues. It’s Never Too Late For Your Problems To Be Solved, It’s Time To Have A Change In Life For The Better And Don't Just Sit Back And Think Your Worst Situation Cannot Be Changed For Better, Its Time You Present Your Problem To A Gifted Spell Caster To Help Understand Your Life And The Way Forward. Ask Yourself The Following: -Is Your Love Life Falling Apart? -Do You Want Your Love To Grow Stronger? -Is Your Partner Losing Interest In You. -It’s Not Too Late To Fix Your Love Life. We Offer Solutions To Help Take Care Of Your Love Life. -We Strengthen Bonds In All Love Relationships And Marriage.. -We Create Loyalty And Everlasting Love Between Couples.. -We Recover Love And Happiness When Relationships Break Down. -We Bring Back Your Lost Love. -We Help You Look For The Best Suitable Partner When You Can’t Break The Cycle Of Loneliness.. -We May Help To Keep Your Partner Faithful And Loyal To You. -We Could Create Everlasting Love Between Couples.. -Attract A New Lover. -Remove Hexes, Curses And Witchcraft Spells Cast Upon You. -Seek Revenge On Those Who Have Wronged You. -Seek Wealth And Financial Success. -Win Business From Your Rivals And Get All Kind Of Tenders. -Achieve Political Success. -Cleanse Your Body And Soul. -Communicate With Your Ancestors. -Win All Kinds Of Court Cases.* -Forecast Or Foretell Your Future If You Seek A Lost Lover, Or Want A New Lover, We Can Help. We Reunite Lost Loves And Help Others Find Their Soul Mate On A Regular Basis With A Real And Powerful Love Spell Casting. We Also Offer A Custom Crafted Spell Castings Designed Around Your Desires And Situation That Also Saves You Money. If You Need Extra Spell Work Performed, A Real Custom Spell Is The Best Value. Contact Us Now So We Can Help With Your Situation Call/Whatsap https://www.instagram.com/maamaamanda?igsh=bm1iNmgxM3A5Y2Ju&utm_source=qr          CALL OR WHATSAPP: +27716356648 FOR MORE I am a Trusted Traditional Healer, herbalist and spell caster who has helped hundreds of people find love, wealth and prosperity through this work as a traditional healer. If you have problems in your life, let me help you get your life back on track. I may help you for mostly in Relationship and Family problems, love related issues like lost love, Business, Work and Financial matters. I am able to help you by using various forms of traditional Spells and spiritual healing solutions which may assist you in many challenges you might be facing in your life. But you have to be a believer in traditional healing and ancestral powers to use my services. Don’t be discouraged Come see Me Today I am a Gifted Reader and Adviser or Call for a phone Session. I May Help You- •Lost Love Spells •Relationship problems •Bad luck removal •Spirit protection & cleansing •Binding Love Spells •Gay Love Spells,Phone readings available Traditional Healer for MONEY problems. Are you in financial debt or being chased by loan sharks? Are you always short of money and tired of struggling all the time. Traditional healer can help you with powerful money spells to open the flood gates of wealth to you. Stop struggling to make ends meet, a traditional healer has the power to help you. Ask the experienced Traditional Healer how to end the misery? CALL OR WHATSAPP: +27716356648                      
  • Topics