So After All Can I Have My Alt Account Unbanned?

Dan7E2

So after all can i have my alt account unbanned?

My alt account name: L2Dev

Banned because: i got reported by retarded kids who acused me for fake things i may did, and i never had time to login forum and defent myself, but known i wanted to clear everything.

Unban reason: i am good and honest person and i never scammed anybody,i have also proved all this, and i also have a lot of people who can confirm this, like known old forum members ...

Another reason why i should be unbanned: I am helping community as much as i can and i allways share good things useful for all members

Who think i am right leave a reply here with your opinion about me

So after all can i have my alt account unbanned?

My alt account name: L2Dev

Banned because: i got reported by retarded kids who acused me for fake things i may did, and i never had time to login forum and defent myself, but known i wanted to clear everything.

Unban reason: i am good and honest person and i never scammed anybody,i have also proved all this, and i also have a lot of people who can confirm this, like known old forum members ...

Another reason why i should be unbanned: I am helping community as much as i can and i allways share good things useful for all members

Who think i am right leave a reply here with your opinion about me

the only bad thing you did was a guy named Luna @ Marios dunno how they call him developed a project named l2camdus after that i heard it had backdoors for safe reasons w/e the point was you got this pack and now when im trying to play a fucking server i see this pack 101010 times same servers same sh1ts and all tell me that pack they bought it from you what is wrong ? im not calling you scammer but u could explain this whole chaos ?

the only bad thing you did was a guy named Luna @ Marios dunno how they call him developed a project named l2camdus after that i heard it had backdoors for safe reasons w/e the point was you got this pack and now when im trying to play a fucking server i see this pack 101010 times same servers same sh1ts and all tell me that pack they bought it from you what is wrong ? im not calling you scammer but u could explain this whole chaos ?

nop, i am not the one who sell this pack, one guy passed me this pack in 2015 march or february i don't remember exactly... for fix all bugs form inside, rework all skills and make it balanced, i have nothing to do with this thing you said up.

The pack i sold was my own pack made by me from 0 named Prestige Pack

Edited by Dan7E2

i give you now link to it:    http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/191176-l2j-leagacy-of-gran-kain/?hl=%2Bleagacy+%2Bgran+%2Bkain

here is my old post

Edited by Dan7E2

Dunno why you have the courage to ask for an unban, there are still topics with proofs of your scams, lies to get money from people. With many of your alt accounts you tried to help yourself by posting on your own topics, to make people believe you... .

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/198190-l2dev-cheater-dont-trust-him/?hl=l2dev

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/199075-wannabe-scammer-be-aware/?hl=scammer

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/199899-interlude-server-custom-something-like-old-l2pride/?do=findComment&comment=2533362

The funny thing is that i have a friend who bought a server from you (bought in 2016), you claimed that is not backdoored, that the server is not l2camdus and it's a pack started from 0, well, well, i checked, i compared the source from your files (that you claim it's 1000 compiles above the l2camdus) with the l2camdus, and the codes were exactly the same, nothing changed in java, same numbers of code, see, here is the lie, this is the lie you are using to make ppl trust you , and then to scam them..

Now the other thing, the only changes that i found were the html from custom npcs, but the funny thing is that i found a backdoor, that only a scammer/not knowledge of java will do, you added a multisell on walker npc in talkins island, well, you said it's not backdoored, lier again, and you know why i know you are the one who added that backdoor? cause it was added only when you started to sell it on this forum.

Found out another backdoor that was added by l2camdus, when getting an golum recipe and changing the title you become a Admin...

I wanted to find more of your lies, well, and i found out, my friend told me you clamied you are russian, well, you don't know russian, a man who speaks russian knows when someone use google translate, well so i checked your IP from your skype accound, and i found out your from Romanian..., checked your IP from your system, same, same IP.

The only thing this guy needs is not to be unbanned, is, to be carefully with him, he tries to get frendly, to get trusted and then claming again that his files are his, when it's not, i hope that people try to be more carefull with this guy, his waiting to get your money by making a foundation of trust.

I'm now sure that he has vip, it will be more harder to make this guy stop scamming...

Edited by Ageus

You are completly retarded, i have never sold any of this l2cadmus files, l2cadmus files are a shit, nobody would buy this, i was selling my own private project idiot

If you want to say soemthing post form your main account and stop using fake accounts for report fake shits

The guy pssted that everyone know i was trolling and makeing fun of him because he is a retarded scammer, everyone know that

If you want to say soemthing come with proffs and prove what are you saying, if you don't have any proff stay back in your corner and stfu 

Edited by Dan7E2

Stop talking shit about Dan7E2, i know him form a long time and he never scammer anybody, and stop lieing about him java knowledge, he is developer on my project along with l2scripts team, he also created me a new website and helped me a lot in my work. So just like he said, stay back and stop acussing him for fake things he never did...

Stop talking shit about Dan7E2, i know him form a long time and he never scammer anybody, and stop lieing about him java knowledge, he is developer on my project along with l2scripts team, he also created me a new website and helped me a lot in my work. So just like he said, stay back and stop acussing him for fake things he never did...

Good thing he skyped you to help him, i checked your website code, it's an WIX, lame way to say he made an website... he doesn't know java, my friend wanted a community board from the server, he didn't know how to share it, he just gived the whole pack server ... thats the way i checked his commits, it was the same server/java code as l2cadums, nothing changed, he lied about that.

Edited by Ageus

Just like L2 Dev said, stop talking shit about him unless you don't know the whole story and everything he did, he never scammed anybody, he allways help everyone when they need and give the best support to all his clients, what you have posted there are retarded kids who tryed to scam him and he took care of them in the best way he knew, i also bought prestige source form him and i allways recived full support everytime i needed him. So stop this fake shit.

Good thing he skyped you to help him, i checked your website code, it's an WIX, lame way to say he made an website... he doesn't know java, my friend wanted a community board from the server, he didn't know how to share it, he just gived the whole pack server ... thats the way i checked his commits, it was the same server/java code as l2cadums, nothing changed, he lied about that.

you are just trying to come with fake accusations...

i have never sold any of l2cadmus shit files, i only remember i had them in 2015 because someone asked to fix everything because was a broken pack

you should post more proofs on Report Section then about this situation in words everyone is perfect no proofs nothing happens proofs people getting punished 

Just like L2 Dev said, stop talking shit about him unless you don't know the whole story and everything he did, he never scammed anybody, he allways help everyone when they need and give the best support to all his clients, what you have posted there are retarded kids who tryed to scam him and he took care of them in the best way he knew, i also bought prestige source form him and i allways recived full support everytime i needed him. So stop this fake shit.

Hello l2dev, good thing your alt accound helps your topics, same thing as in the past.

Hello l2dev, good thing your alt accound helps your topics, same thing as in the past.

Same this as in the past? Don't you see you are simply retarded? Claim things that never happened...

Please let moderators consider if they are alt accounts of mine or not, ok? Or simply ask them, will be easyer for you...

Same this as in the past? Don't you see you are simply retarded? Claim things that never happened...

Please let moderators consider if they are alt accounts of mine or not, ok? Or simply ask them, will be easyer for you...

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/198190-l2dev-cheater-dont-trust-him/?hl=l2dev

^Moon^ was banned cause it was l2dev/Dan7E2. So, that's your alt account trying to help yourself, on topic you could protect yourself with l2dev account, but you didn't you did with an alt account... acting like you don't know l2dev.

Edited by Ageus