Searching For Hyper Experienced Developer Services For Unfinished Pack

Hello as i said..Im SEARCHING for experienced developer to help me finish one Gracia Epilogue STRONG project as i have big budget to spend!
Only serious devs..
Im loyal as i worked with the half guys inside the forum!

PM ME!

Show me your previous works..so we can work...more than 2k euro to spend on..so HURRY UP <3

i have looong time to log here to the community who's atlas?

i have 2 projects and big budget!

Atlas is one of the best devs here He work on my source H5 and he do good work if you want contact him add me in skype i will send you him skype if you are interested to do good server ;)

Atlas is one of the best devs here He work on my source H5 and he do good work if you want contact him add me in skype i will send you him skype if you are interested to do good server ;)

But Im still the best

Hello the best!

Hello the best!

jajaja contact with Atlas Xxdem is good but I never work with him that why I recomend you Atlas :D Serious and do nice works .

Don't spend 2k on this game. It doesn't worth it. :-)

Don't say that, if he truly invests 2k he can get back 10x with a decent project and team, my server makes at least 12-14k every year. Not much but not bad for a hobby

Don't say that, if he truly invests 2k he can get back 10x with a decent project and team, my server makes at least 12-14k every year. Not much but not bad for a hobby

jajaj normal Bro that because we are Old school players not like now only farm and go PVP -.-

Lol. Best developers everywhere

For those that know nothing, everyone that knows a little are already a genius. 

The reality is that most of those "extraordinary" devs are barely decent