[BOT] Roxy/frienzl2 server walker + scripts.

mpj123

NO LONGER WORKS AFTER UPDATE

ROXY SERVER WALKER

This is a working walker with 3 scripts that come with it.

Scripts included

Shillen Oracle Quest

Dark Elf Wizard Quest

Money making script... makes about 1 mill, does one quest on its own and then you have to finish the quest down in School of Dark arts. Read the first 10 lines to understand.

ALL THESE QUESTS HAVE BEEN MADE BY ME. Took me quite a long time... at least 4 day's work. I've made over 200 mill with it so have fun. (also the Wizard quest and the SO quests are good for bot partys hehe...)

Link: http://files.filefront.com/Walker1063_for_ROXY__scsrar/;6606239;;/fileinfo.html

forget if I have the correct token for it... so just in case here it is.

token = 5F3837356A365E393538666639295B54215E5B24

the file no have set.ini of walker :S

• 3 weeks later...

There are some bot now that the server is interlude?  thy ::)

yes plis anyone haves anyidea because i'm very interested in the bot of his server xD

for more info see the post thinking...

[i'm not quouting an old post to post-count, i'm REALLY interested on this topic]

NO LONGER WORKS AFTER UPDATE

ROXY SERVER WALKER

This is a working walker with 3 scripts that come with it.

Scripts included

Shillen Oracle Quest

Dark Elf Wizard Quest

Money making script... makes about 1 mill, does one quest on its own and then you have to finish the quest down in School of Dark arts. Read the first 10 lines to understand.

ALL THESE QUESTS HAVE BEEN MADE BY ME. Took me quite a long time... at least 4 day's work. I've made over 200 mill with it so have fun. (also the Wizard quest and the SO quests are good for bot partys hehe...)

Link: http://files.filefront.com/Walker1063_for_ROXY__scsrar/;6606239;;/fileinfo.html

forget if I have the correct token for it... so just in case here it is.

token = 5F3837356A365E393538666639295B54215E5B24

avast antivirus found trojan horse man...

god. not this crap again. Its the needle patcher because it needs to hook onto the l2walker clients.  I have no need to infiltrate anybody in this forum.