Didnt even ask dat, not dat its relevant if they are close friends or experienced, corruption runs through everyone including u.

Edited by Benihime

Didnt even ask dat, not dat its relevant if they are close friends or experienced, corruption runs through everyone including u.

Thats true but this happens only if you are playin a server made only for money, I saw alot and trust me i know your concern we are not something like that.

TKXXKkq.png

`Pagan Temple now is Top party area!

Pagan temple is accessible only trough its retail quest, You talk to Eliyah then flauron after takin the visitors mark you can teleport to pagans temple via global teleporter, In front of the main door you have to speak at the Monument then you will be teleported inside the temple! For the chapel you need the keys! So you talk again to flauron and you will get a quest named `Through the gate once more! You have to kill bone animator bone slayers and skull animators at forest of the dead to get 10 Necromancer hearts, Then you can exchange them for chapel keys.

Flauron and Eliyah npcs are spawned on every Castle town!

Thats true but this happens only if you are playin a server made only for money, I saw alot and trust me i know your concern we are not something like that.

com'on man,every server has corruption especially nowadays.Yours will have too,admit it or not it will have.

com'on man,every server has corruption especially nowadays.Yours will have too,admit it or not it will have

i see that you are a greek instead of russian there is one thing that i know from my personal experience on lineage 2 that the greek servers are the most corrupted and the greek owners cares only for the cash and donations i think that this server will succes very well because it has its own ideas and not copied things and everything are almost original all the ideas all the gaming side modifications he is doing something to please the other players he is doing all this stuff to create something that will last for a long time it could be online until now if it was a crap or some fast created money making server this man didnt even published the website nor the donation list he didnt even mentioned about something for donations you can see in all the private servers previews owners are mentioning always the donate list before even server is online show me someone that works hard like him to bring a good private server every community also got lack of people because of bad communication between of staff members and the players they dont care they are just for the name the acces and some free money full of bots but i dont say no one server has no bots but you have to understand not everybody is the same there are some diffrences  Mytheon is one of that 

Cheers 

Celestine, u know there are dots and commas brah :)   Anyways, its not dat different from servers, just has a few different specs which give a spicy flavour.

Celestine, u know there are dots and commas brah :)   Anyways, its not dat different from servers, just has a few different specs which give a spicy flavour.

well i didnt said smth you are right but u should understand i'm tired of watching crap owners to opening shit servers in every server i have full shits like 1 bilion farm using multi stucks and they saying to me that they got fucking protection almost in every server im testing my skills and on both servers everything is working 2016 what do u expecting kids opening servers and playing THE BEST OWNERS waiting 2 last servidors and i stoping this crap game 

Edited by Celestine

TKXXKkq.png

`Special Craft Section has been added to our Blacsmith of Mammon Samael !

You can craft anything from samael if you have the necessary recipe and materials.

Quick Preview of Crafting section will be posted later.

`Siege Golem HP Increased x1,5 Atk.Spd Increased x1,5.

VJE9o8I.jpg

TKXXKkq.png

`Special Craft Section has been added to our Blacsmith of Mammon Samael !

You can craft anything from samael if you have the necessary recipe and materials.

Quick Preview of Crafting section will be posted later.

`Siege Golem HP Increased x1,5 Atk.Spd Increased x1,5.

VJE9o8I.jpg

nice one and u will have to craft armors/weps or ?

nice one and u will have to craft armors/weps or ?

Just an alternative! How it works: You can buy 60 or 100% S grade weapon recipes from event%pvp shop Alaric then if you have the materials you can craft it, If you are to lazy to farm this is an alternative you can find some materials on pvp event shop too but not all of them. This is only for S grade weapons not armor you have to still bestow SA on them.

ill not even stay 3 days on with 30 online,not smth against u but peoples does not like that type of servers.

who cares about stupid people dude keep ur opinion for ur self go play shit servers with 10230123021 exp rates 

ill not even stay 3 days on with 30 online,not smth against u but peoples does not like that type of servers.

This is your point of view and i respect that, But everyone has different taste we cant please all the people if you want pvp server u should search for a pvp server... If u need a low rate server you should search for low rate! People always fear from what they cant understand ;)