interlude [L2J]Enigma

MADM4N

I dont know if MADA Do fail servers if he has +300 Online In all Servers he open that mean fail for you ?

he never had such online wtf are you talking about ?

L2 Stone +300 On

max 150 on if you dont know to count players , then dont talk about onlines

^ * 2 = 300.

Edited by SweeTs

I dont know if MADA Do fail servers if he has +300 Online In all Servers he open that mean fail for you ?

lets them talk.

much hate from people with i never speak a word. I'm shocked

are you serious mate ?

Not only you are stealing events from other servers but you COPY & PASTE THE SAME TOPIC ?

l2 aaron event: http://l2aaron.com/forum/index.php?/topic/979-lottery-event-win-a-20-weapon-of-your-choice-event-ended/

8lWypFA.png

your event: http://forum.l2enigma.com/index.php?/topic/15-lotery-event/

Dbg7NiF.png

I've posted screenshots before you can edit your topic.

Congrats, stealer.

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

:D :D

i see your event and i like the idea of that event, to keep people tunned on the forum, and i did the same think, is there a rulle for that? i really like that idea and i did the same. and yes, i saw it on your server.

i reply to you coz u are the owner of that server, this lucy cat dont exist for me. :) actually i have no idea who is he and why so much hate :).

Edited by Enigma@

i see your event and i like the idea of that event, to keep people tunned on the forum, and i did the same think, is there a rulle for that? i really like that idea and i did the same. and yes, i saw it on your server.

i reply to you coz u are the owner of that server, this lucy cat dont exist for me. :) actually i have no idea who is he and why so much hate :).

I liked dat.Also whats the prob in having same events?This happens with almost every pvp server.

yes i have good ideas to bring people in forums :D :D :D

btw i dont have any problem :D :D

EDIT* Lucy Cat ***Op!!!!

Edited by L2Aaron