Advertisment Or What?

te0x

i've added the server in more than 20 russian,brazil,lithuania topsites.

Still maybe the advertisment isn't enough but the numbers should be better by far.

The attention always will attract more thats a fact.

no invest = no community

i've added the server in more than 20 russian,brazil,lithuania topsites.

Still maybe the advertisment isn't enough but the numbers should be better by far.

The attention always will attract more thats a fact.

Well, as MrPro said if you invest 0 euro's you'll get 0 players..

We're on 2k16, every day you will see more than 5 servers opening so you need to work harder than others in order to get them on your server

You guys can't get it. That kind of advertise will bring a very generic variaty of people. 50% of them change server every two days, another 40% of it won't like your server. The rest 10% will either play or get bored within the week.

I stick with natural advertisement, people invite each other and you have a healthy 300-600 players online that are faithfull to the server.

In order to do that you need a good server and reputation tho.

Edited by xxdem

Well, as MrPro said if you invest 0 euro's you'll get 0 players..

We're on 2k16, every day you will see more than 5 servers opening so you need to work harder than others in order to get them on your server

i always do take care of my server. doing updates to create a nice gameplay. but still doesn't bring players and my budget is not that big to pay someone for the advertisment.

As i see if you don't pay in 2016 you get nothing jaja :D

You guys can't get it. That kind of advertise will bring a very generic variaty of people. 50% of them change server every two days, another 40% of it won't like your server. The rest 10% will either play or get bored within the week.

I stick with natural advertisement, people invite each other and you have a healthy 300-600 players online that are faithfull to the server.

In order to do that you need a good server and reputation tho.

Until now the natural advertisment didn't worked for me. maybe its too early but as i see it doesn't work.

Ye the reptutation its clearly to bring an ammount of players so these players will bring others :)

Edited by te0x

i always do take care of my server. doing updates to create a nice gameplay. but still doesn't bring players and my budget is not that big to pay someone for the advertisment.

As i see if you don't pay in 2016 you get nothing jaja :D

nowdays many servers are opening every day , which means the community will have to choose where to play . If they see that you don't have invest money in your server of course they will choose the other server with paid advertise thinking that this server is more serious and stable, simple as that. But it is not always just a paid banner you must do the right advertise campaign to attract people .

Edited by MrPro*

nowdays many servers are opening every day , which means the community will have to choose where to play . If they see that you don't have invest money in your server of course they will choose the other server with paid advertise thinking that this server is more serious and stable, simple as that. But it is not always just a paid banner you must do the right advertise campaign to attract people .

i guess you are right. i can see it to myself this. Although my whole advertise maybe was in wrong way since i don't know much about that.

thank you guyz for your answers i rly appreciate it.

nowdays many servers are opening every day 

As MrPro said and..

people invite each other and you have a healthy 300-600 players online that are faithfull to the server

Look how HR clans regroup / choose servers. If clan A and B join X server, then clan C will join that server as well. Why? Bcs they know that they will have competition, to fight with. So, you must attract at least one clan and basically they spread the news between them. People have to / must invite each other in order to have a stable online. If they don't.. No matter how much you waste for advertise, your server will be empty.

In addition, you announce your rates as x35. This scares people, like it does matter.. But ppl mentality is.. broken. The truth is that the exp rates doesn't rly matter.

Edited by SweeTs

As MrPro said and..

Look how HR clans regroup / choose servers. If clan A and B join X server, then clan C will join that server as well. Why? Bcs they know that they will have competition, to fight with. So, you must attract at least one clan and basically they spread the news between them. People have to / must invite each other in order to have a stable online. If they don't.. No matter how much you waste for advertise, your server will be empty.

In addition, you announce your rates as x35. This scares people, like it does matter.. But ppl mentality is.. broken. The truth is that the exp rates doesn't rly matter.

That 2 things that you just said dude. 

You really helped me a lot. thank you

Basically that's the key, you have to attract clan leaders. You can always pay them as many servers do, mostly RU, but that's pathetic. :D

Edited by SweeTs

But there's no server with big online sponsored by you right? Even you confirm that. Then why the big mouth and high prices ?

dragon network/lineage.ru/valhalla/e-global/l2damage/l2aaron/l2cyan/l2legacy and many many many others , you happy now ?